• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2017 5:38 pm
Tags:
None
May 9, 2007
807 posts
221 upvotes
Been playing this game for 2 weeks straight and I'm still deathly addicted! I didn't care much for Demon Souls but Bloodborne has me wanting to go back and play the entire series. Actually that will have to wait as I just picked up Nioh as well. I am near the end of the game so just playing through the DLC before going back to finish the main story and Chalice Dungeons.

Tim mentioned not liking the DS4 controller and I do believe that a controller can wreck the enjoyment of a game. In many ways the DS4 and X1 controllers are steps back from their last gen counterparts. The DS4 thumbsticks are slippery and the X1 sticks are too small. When it comes to things like comfort and enjoyment I won't put a price on it so I went out and bought two pairs of KontrolFreeks for both my controllers so that I could mix and match and find a setup that I liked. Sucks that I had to spend extra money but the KontrolFreeks made a huge difference for me, perhaps not in making me an elite gamer like they claim but in terms of comfort.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
4798 posts
619 upvotes
calgary
Bryson wrote:
May 16th, 2017 4:48 pm
Been playing this game for 2 weeks straight and I'm still deathly addicted! I didn't care much for Demon Souls but Bloodborne has me wanting to go back and play the entire series. Actually that will have to wait as I just picked up Nioh as well. I am near the end of the game so just playing through the DLC before going back to finish the main story and Chalice Dungeons.

Tim mentioned not liking the DS4 controller and I do believe that a controller can wreck the enjoyment of a game. In many ways the DS4 and X1 controllers are steps back from their last gen counterparts. The DS4 thumbsticks are slippery and the X1 sticks are too small. When it comes to things like comfort and enjoyment I won't put a price on it so I went out and bought two pairs of KontrolFreeks for both my controllers so that I could mix and match and find a setup that I liked. Sucks that I had to spend extra money but the KontrolFreeks made a huge difference for me, perhaps not in making me an elite gamer like they claim but in terms of comfort.
Ive played the entire Dark souls trilogy since I first played Bloodborne and well very good I think Bloodborne is the pinnacle of this series. I loved the aesthetics and combat a lot more and sort of preferred the lack of character variety.

Though I imagine opinions are all pretty split on this.