Expired Hot Deals

Bloomex Canada: Save 15% off a fresh cut flower bouquets.

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2018 9:07 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa

Bloomex Canada: Save 15% off a fresh cut flower bouquets.

www.bloomex.ca

Use discount code: 6678 for 15% off your order at checkout. No minimum order that I am aware of. It wont work with some "special" priced flowers....if this is the case, it will clearly state "Cannot be used with coupon" in the item description.

Their website states "Only one promotional offer per order. Promotional offers can not be combined."

Great pricing for Mother's Day coming up in May or any other special occasion. :)
21 replies
Nov 6, 2009
406 posts
19 upvotes
I'm surprise that Bloomex is still in business.

Stay away.
Avoid Scammers

Mauritius Island
Feb 7, 2002
254 posts
Toronto
Jesus, I can't believe people are still buying anything from this ****** company. They lie, cheat and over promise. You will be a ****** to be buying from this joke :facepalm:
Banned
Oct 26, 2006
302 posts
107 upvotes
Mississauga
yes, definitely stay away from this company. i got a bouquet of half dead flowers delivered to my office from bf past valentine's day. they were the wrong flowers, no vase or chocolates. when bf called they said they'd call him back. never did. finally delivered the correct flowers and chocolate a few days later without apologizing...> :(
Dec 25, 2007
285 posts
118 upvotes
CALGARY
Holy smokes it pays to scroll. I got a bit too giddy about to order a nice little surprise. I picked something out and put it in the basket. Returned to the thread to find this. Thanks for saving me! (And probably the OP)
Jul 31, 2008
21 posts
3 upvotes
I quickly read the title and for some reason saw Bowflex Canada. Then I was filled with disappoint. :facepalm:
Oct 24, 2009
16 posts
2 upvotes
Brampton ON
Got burned for Valentines Day this year,wrong colored roses, damaged teddy bear, wrong vase,left outside @ -20C instead of next door as requested. Stay away!
Jun 27, 2013
2 posts
I hear that the flowers that arrived are indeed beautiful, but in the future it would be nice to know what is being substituted so I can make up my own mind about what I have paid for.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
1338 posts
136 upvotes
It's so nice of you to create an account just to share that praise of this company, and it is not at all suspicious. Also, thank you for taking this opportunity to resurrect a thread that has been dead for a month. You are a bastion of hope in an otherwise shady internets.
MarkLob wrote:
Jun 28th, 2013 7:43 am
I thank the company and specific artists for doing my orders. Everything is made in exactly the agreed time and in full. Really liked the politeness, correctness and clarity in the work of employees. Now will be your regular customer and recommend your company to friends and acquaintances. :D
Xbox Live Gamertag: iEATkittens
Heatware: [url=http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=19658]26-0-0