Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

***bloomingdales 15% off $300+ orders including Canada Goose ***

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2012 3:46 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2007
1373 posts
664 upvotes
North York

***bloomingdales 15% off $300+ orders including Canada Goose ***

www.bloomingdales.com
choose shipping to US if you want to buy Canada Goose (most items can be shipped to Canada but not Canada goose or UGGs)
FASHFUND12 is the code that will give you 15% off OR 20% off if you use bloomingdales credit card

I just tried using the code on Victoria Canada Goose Parka and it worked!

You can get an additional 10% off if you sign up to their email online.
The code will be sent to you within a week then you call CS to apply it to the order you already placed.

There are many other items that you can use the code for so you can buy other things as well.
3 replies
Apr 21, 2009
196 posts
223 upvotes
Only US address?? Admit wish it was canada too. Now that would be sweet deal but thanks for posting :)
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4921 posts
746 upvotes
Dildo
If you don't have a friend or relative in the USA, use a package forwarding service such as:
There are plenty more, but these three seem to be the most discussed on RFD.

If you went with one of the above package forwarding services, they'll likely provide you with a "personal" USA address to use. If you need to provide an American billing address when shopping on a USA-only website, phone your bank that issued you your credit card. Ask the bank to add that "personal" USA address. Then your new American billing and shipping addresses will match up. The phone call apparently takes all of five short minutes.

Warning: I have not tried anything I have posted in this post. I am still conducting research into package forwarding, since I intend on purchasing things online from the USA but won't ship directly to Canada. The information I gathered and shared above is a summary of how I understand the process to work giving my brief research.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2007
1373 posts
664 upvotes
North York
susan_2020 wrote: Only US address?? Admit wish it was canada too. Now that would be sweet deal but thanks for posting :)

Some items can't be shipped to Canada :(
If you aren't too far away from Buffalo, you can ship the package to a service like CBI then pick it up on a later date. It's well worth it if you shop often in the states.

Just call Bloomingdales CS to order with a Canadian credit card and Canadian billing address.