Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bluenotes

Blue notes 75% off clearance

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2009 9:37 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2884 posts
1573 upvotes
toronto

[Bluenotes] Blue notes 75% off clearance

Bluenotes.ca has up to 75% off clearance items, i'm getting a nice black shirt for $9.98 and a T for 5. I wish they had more selection of mens clothes. Also add FREESHIP as a coupon code to get free shipping.
20 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
1218 posts
65 upvotes
Vancouver
im pretty sure its UP TO 75% off
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
2287 posts
1632 upvotes
Toronto
Popular wrote: im pretty sure its UP TO 75% off
He did say up to 75% off, just not in the title.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2007
2339 posts
416 upvotes
Edmonton
Can anyone confirm if valid in store.
Deal Fanatic
May 21, 2005
8833 posts
68 upvotes
Montreal/Toronto
the 'FREESHIP' code is not working for me...

edit: nvm, i made a mistake. code is fine

thx op
FOR SALE
Shoes for sale, sz 10 - 11
100% Heatware/RFD/HoFo/eBay Feedback
Deal Expert
Sep 4, 2003
18714 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto
Nothing left... same stock as last clearance @ 50%
For Sale:

HEATWARE
Deal Addict
May 10, 2006
1718 posts
4 upvotes
My jeans from the 50% sale came today. They are pretty skinny compared to the sizes I usually take :S
A W E S O M E N E S S
When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.
Mar 15, 2008
587 posts
52 upvotes
mrG wrote: My jeans from the 50% sale came today. They are pretty skinny compared to the sizes I usually take :S
same... i bought 200 dollars worth of stuff.. and half of them are kinda small.. and they are the sizes i always wear.. kinda dissapointing
Mar 20, 2006
259 posts
16 upvotes
Regina
is best to goto a store and try stuff on for sizes (if you can).

I wear their jeans and bought two more pairs online for 50%....and couldn't be happier. But ...... i knew what their sizing was like. :)
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2006
3024 posts
1538 upvotes
Burnaby
How are the quality of their jeans? I tend to get acid on my jeans because of the work I do, so I would like something that is cheap but will at least last me a year.
Banned
Jan 1, 2009
230 posts
1 upvote
Pretty awesome deal, thank you. I could use some new Jeans. Image
Jan 21, 2008
435 posts
315 upvotes
If someone is a signature member could you please pm me with your ## It would be greatly appreciated as I think I'm going to stock up on boxers @ $5 each Thanks, and Thanks OP :lol:
Aug 7, 2008
277 posts
19 upvotes
mrG wrote: My jeans from the 50% sale came today. They are pretty skinny compared to the sizes I usually take :S
Really? I find their jeans actually run a bit big, but that their shirts/sweaters run small. Hmm.

Meh, I'll go to the mall this weekend... see if there's a similar store.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2005
3129 posts
744 upvotes
Pickering
Haven't tried their jeans, but their shorts are 1 size too big I found, again it's better to try them instore, I would never buy clothes online.
The only thing worse than human ignorance is human pride in that ignorance.
Nov 7, 2008
50 posts
Alberta
I made an order a bit ago, and received it yesterday- has anyone else had items missing from their order? On the online account, it states everything shipping, but I received the package with one item missing, and "out of stock, refunded" handwritten beside it.... However, when I check online.. it is clearly in stock- it wasn't even a sale item. Am I the only person with this problem? (I also can't seem to find a number to call to inquire- anyone?!) I emailed them, and they said that one of the boxers I ordered was not sent and refunded, because the color was out of stock. But.... THAT isn't even the item that wasn't sent! Crazy.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2884 posts
1573 upvotes
toronto
ptejvw wrote: I made an order a bit ago, and received it yesterday- has anyone else had items missing from their order? On the online account, it states everything shipping, but I received the package with one item missing, and "out of stock, refunded" handwritten beside it.... However, when I check online.. it is clearly in stock- it wasn't even a sale item. Am I the only person with this problem? (I also can't seem to find a number to call to inquire- anyone?!) I emailed them, and they said that one of the boxers I ordered was not sent and refunded, because the color was out of stock. But.... THAT isn't even the item that wasn't sent! Crazy.
It's probably because the site isnt refreshed or in sync with the actual store or warehouse stock. I orded a shirt yesterday saying its in stock and today i got a order cancelled e-mail for no reason. It sucks they dont have a customer service number only e-mail and in store.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2884 posts
1573 upvotes
toronto
polypep wrote: Can anyone confirm if valid in store.
Probably not, some sales occuring online and instore are different.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2884 posts
1573 upvotes
toronto
wonderboy wrote: same... i bought 200 dollars worth of stuff.. and half of them are kinda small.. and they are the sizes i always wear.. kinda dissapointing
You can take them back to a bluenotes store. It should be a hassle free exchange or refund.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2008
3140 posts
411 upvotes
chrisanthony14 wrote: Probably not, some sales occuring online and instore are different.
OHHHH FALSEEEEE

The store in Vaughan Mills has up to 75% off as well. I picked up a hoodie for $10 plus a pair of jeans for $10.
Their polos (plain-looking ones) are $10 for 2, hoodies are $10, some shirts are $9.97, sweaters are $9.97 i think..., jackets are $19.97 but very limited to choose from...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)