Expired Contests

[Once] Bluegreen Vacations - Bass Pro Shops $25,000 Shopping Spree (ends 31/Jan/2013, no QC)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2012 12:06 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Bluegreen Vacations - Bass Pro Shops $25,000 Shopping Spree (ends 31/Jan/2013, no QC)

(Yes, this contest really does end in 2013)

Enter ONCE in the "$25,000 USD Bass Pro Shops® Shopping Spree Sweepstakes" for your chance to win:
  • GRAND PRIZE: a (one) $25,000 USD Bass Pro Shops® Shopping Spree.
  • FIRST PRIZE: a (one) $5,000 USD Bass Pro Shops® Shopping Spree.
Rules: http://outdoortravelersweeps.bluegreenv ... anada.html

Enter: http://outdoortravelersweeps.bluegreenv ... ?lo=129195
  • Note: uncheck the consent box if you want to avoid telemarketing calls - THIS IS NOT A REQUIRED FIELD FOR ENTRY
Search: bass pro, bluegreen

Good luck!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note1: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Note2: Soapbox: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/contest- ... st14192999
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
35 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
20074 posts
354021 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks
bring back colour
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
12638 posts
2818 upvotes
Thank you and thanks for the tip...
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2009
9249 posts
2393 upvotes
Toronto
in; thanked.
2016 Wins: Sweet F**k all.

Laird of Glencoe and Lochaber
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2011
3552 posts
641 upvotes
Where am I?
Keeps saying error in processing?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill
driddles wrote:
Feb 20th, 2012 10:54 am
Keeps saying error in processing?

Have you filled out all fields with a "*" beside it?

You still need to "agree to the Terms & Conditions & Official Contest Rules" even if you choose not to consent to the telemarketing.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2011
3552 posts
641 upvotes
Where am I?
ronin1701 wrote:
Feb 20th, 2012 11:02 am
Have you filled out all fields with a "*" beside it?

You still need to "agree to the Terms & Conditions & Official Contest Rules" even if you choose not to consent to the telemarketing.

Yes. I even tried filling out all of the fields including the non * ones. Maybe it is down?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill
driddles wrote:
Feb 20th, 2012 11:08 am
Yes. I even tried filling out all of the fields including the non * ones. Maybe it is down?

Dunno. It was working fine when I entered this morning.

Sorry - since it's a "Once" contest I don't really feel like testing the form lest I DQ myself by accident :lol:

It's probably being overloaded by RFDers :P

Anyways, the contest has been on since Feb 1st, so I'd just give it some time and wait for them to resolve it. Or try a different browser?
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2011
3552 posts
641 upvotes
Where am I?
ronin1701 wrote:
Feb 20th, 2012 11:14 am
Dunno. It was working fine when I entered this morning.

Sorry - since it's a "Once" contest I don't really feel like testing the form lest I DQ myself by accident :lol:

It's probably being overloaded by RFDers :P

LOL - you won't disqualify yourself for me? Come on, you're not going to win anyway ;)
× < >