Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Airmiles

BMO Airmiles World Elite MasterCard - Get 500 Bonus Miles for everyday purchases targeted

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2019 6:08 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11211 posts
10057 upvotes
Kootenays
Contact them. They've always been excellent about resolving issues if you have your receipts.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2012
1072 posts
228 upvotes
smacd wrote: Contact them. They've always been excellent about resolving issues if you have your receipts.
I did contacted them twice, both time they ask me to wait up to 120 days for bonus point. All depends on which rep you get, some of them are willing to help, not all of them.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11211 posts
10057 upvotes
Kootenays
Dealfinder111 wrote: I did contacted them twice, both time they ask me to wait up to 120 days for bonus point. All depends on which rep you get, some of them are willing to help, not all of them.
Yup, if the terms say 120 days, you have to wait. I don't remember it being in the T & C. From post #5 in this thread:
Here is the Terms and Conditions:

1. This offer is exclusive, non-transferable and only available to the recipient of the offer invitation. To qualify for this offer, eligible Collectors must make an eligible purchase of $10 or more at each of 3 different participating Partners using your BMO®† AIR MILES® World Elite®* Mastercard®* between September 1 and September 30, 2018, inclusive. Participating AIR MILES® Partners are listed in the body of this offer invitation. Eligible purchases of $10 or more must be made in a single transaction. Eligible purchase transactions do not include cash advances, cash-like transactions, interest charges, fees, credit or debit adjustments. This offer is valid only for the AIR MILES Collector Number associated with your BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard account. A limit of one (1) 500 Bonus Miles offer applies per Collector Number. To qualify for this offer, your BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard account must be in good standing at the time the Bonus Miles are awarded. Offer is subject to change without notice.

2. Offer is cumulative over the statement period. Award of AIR MILES Reward miles is made for purchases charged to your account (less refunds and excluding cash advances, cash-like transactions, interest charges, fees, credit or debit adjustments) and is subject to the AIR MILES Reward Program Terms and Conditions and the BMO Mastercard Cardholder Agreement. The number of Miles will be rounded down to the nearest whole number. Fractions of Miles will not be awarded.

I got mine right away.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2012
1072 posts
228 upvotes
smacd wrote: Yup, if the terms say 120 days, you have to wait. I don't remember it being in the T & C. From post #5 in this thread:
Here is the Terms and Conditions:

1. This offer is exclusive, non-transferable and only available to the recipient of the offer invitation. To qualify for this offer, eligible Collectors must make an eligible purchase of $10 or more at each of 3 different participating Partners using your BMO®† AIR MILES® World Elite®* Mastercard®* between September 1 and September 30, 2018, inclusive. Participating AIR MILES® Partners are listed in the body of this offer invitation. Eligible purchases of $10 or more must be made in a single transaction. Eligible purchase transactions do not include cash advances, cash-like transactions, interest charges, fees, credit or debit adjustments. This offer is valid only for the AIR MILES Collector Number associated with your BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard account. A limit of one (1) 500 Bonus Miles offer applies per Collector Number. To qualify for this offer, your BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard account must be in good standing at the time the Bonus Miles are awarded. Offer is subject to change without notice.

2. Offer is cumulative over the statement period. Award of AIR MILES Reward miles is made for purchases charged to your account (less refunds and excluding cash advances, cash-like transactions, interest charges, fees, credit or debit adjustments) and is subject to the AIR MILES Reward Program Terms and Conditions and the BMO Mastercard Cardholder Agreement. The number of Miles will be rounded down to the nearest whole number. Fractions of Miles will not be awarded.

I got mine right away.
I chatted again just now, still saying up to 90 days. If I don't get it by then, I can contact them again. I am just wondering because of my Shell transaction, since I only have $20 at Shell and only for 14.5 L of gas. So I didn't qualify for 1 miles from shell. Oh well, even if that's not the case, they still want me to wait for 90 days. It's all depends on the reps if they are willing to help or not. I am really upset with airmiles. Is there a place I can contact them again for a better service?
Wondering if anyone here had successfully got their miles by contacting them with this promotion?
Feb 7, 2018
29 posts
7 upvotes
Was Lawton’s a participatory sponsor for this promotion ?
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2008
1534 posts
406 upvotes
I am still waiting for 500 miles as well.
I spent $10+ at shell, metro and foodland with World Elite BMO Mastercard. Since it was only $10 at metro and foodland so there was no air miles rewards posted. I am wondering how AirMiles knows that I did the purchases.
Nov 25, 2006
588 posts
401 upvotes
phht wrote: I am still waiting for 500 miles as well.
I spent $10+ at shell, metro and foodland with World Elite BMO Mastercard. Since it was only $10 at metro and foodland so there was no air miles rewards posted. I am wondering how AirMiles knows that I did the purchases.
They track everything so they have you spending habits.
I had the offer for September but didn't use it, and got the same offer email for October. I just shopped at Rexall for $50 on saturday with their 100 AM promo. Hopefully I'll get the 500 AM soon.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1440 posts
816 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
The Air Miles gods must have been smiling kindly upon me today, had two issues either resolved or clarified. I was missing points from the Pack-to-School offer because one of the partners never posted (Canada Post) and the CSR topped up my missing miles easy peasy.

I also asked another rep about my missing BMO Mastercard promo points as I finished the requirements on Sept. 8 and this is what she said: "Yes there were two sets of postings from BMO some collectors got in September and the next rounds of postings will be in November."

I'm still a tiny bit worried as I wasn't sure if Safeway Liquor and regular Safeway counted as two separate purchases even though they're run separately out of standalone stores, but I was told they both count individually.

So fingers crossed!
Beware the RFD Effect
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1954 posts
1477 upvotes
sooksook wrote:

I also asked another rep about my missing BMO Mastercard promo points as I finished the requirements on Sept. 8 and this is what she said: "Yes there were two sets of postings from BMO some collectors got in September and the next rounds of postings will be in November."

Every rep you talk to will tell you something different. It is basically a nice way for them to tell you to wait the 120 days so I wouldn't put too much stock anything the reps claim
Deal Addict
May 26, 2005
1471 posts
888 upvotes
Winnipeg
I'm still waiting for my 500 miles as well. My November statement miles have posted to my account but no bonus yet.
Nov 18, 2018
1 posts
Who have you contacted about this? Air Miles or BMO? I met the requirements for September but still have not received the bonus miles.
Mar 30, 2017
326 posts
240 upvotes
TysonB37442 wrote: Who have you contacted about this? Air Miles or BMO? I met the requirements for September but still have not received the bonus miles.
They make you wait 90 days sometimes up too 120 days for bonus AM. Promotion ended September 31 so December 31st would be the 90 day mark

I did this promotion in September and again in October, I haven't received any AM yet. I know I can only receive the 500AM once but I figured since I'm shopping at these stores anyway may as well do both months in case one doesn't work.

Now I'm playing the waiting game hoping something will show up
Feb 16, 2012
115 posts
136 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Just finally received mine. All purchases were done September 1st.
Mar 30, 2017
326 posts
240 upvotes
Finally received my 500AM not sure if it was from completing this promotion in September or October as I did it both months as I mentioned in post #193.
Feb 7, 2018
29 posts
7 upvotes
I must be the only one left who hasn’t received their miles!
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2005
1784 posts
652 upvotes
St. John's
Snowbelle wrote: I must be the only one left who hasn’t received their miles!
I am too. Thinking I will have to chase the miles. Done with BMO after this.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
2568 posts
1093 upvotes
kargesd wrote: Finally received my 500AM not sure if it was from completing this promotion in September or October as I did it both months as I mentioned in post #193.
I read that the promotion is one per person so it wouldn't be both
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2012
1072 posts
228 upvotes
Snowbelle wrote: I must be the only one left who hasn’t received their miles!
You are not alone, I am too. Just hate the waiting game, contacted air miles a few times, each rep said have to wait for 120 days which is not acceptable. In my opinion, 30 days is max for the miles to be posted. All other loyalty point programs only took them a few days or instantly to have the points posted in the account. Why do they need 120 days long to work with?
Sep 25, 2010
267 posts
196 upvotes
So the promo ended on the 30th. Contacted them on January 2nd (~90 days later) and get my 500 air miles today