8290 posts
8418 upvotes

BMO Business Mastercards World Elite / Cashback / FYF

Deal Link:
7 replies
Nov 7, 2015
65 posts
24 upvotes
Fido CashBack Mastercard sounds better than this Cashback card.

1.5% cashback on all purchases. No annual fee
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
8290 posts
8418 upvotes

This is geared towards BUSINESS, not personal credit.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
2669 posts
569 upvotes
Quebec
pureelite1 wrote:
Feb 6th, 2018 9:37 am

Are u sure? Source?
Nov 23, 2015
438 posts
202 upvotes
Winnipeg
As someone who has gone through BMO's personal card offerings, I will definitely be looking into these, OP.

The big question here is whether BMO makes the same distinction between "business" and "corporate" as American Express and CIBC do. Do these cards require an incorporated business with separate financials?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
8290 posts
8418 upvotes
56kbps wrote:
Feb 6th, 2018 12:39 pm
As someone who has gone through BMO's personal card offerings, I will definitely be looking into these, OP.

The big question here is whether BMO makes the same distinction between "business" and "corporate" as American Express and CIBC do. Do these cards require an incorporated business with separate financials?
According to the terms and conditions it requires to incorporated business with separate financials
Apr 4, 2006
361 posts
110 upvotes
HyperTech wrote:
Feb 6th, 2018 10:26 am
Are u sure? Source?
https://www.fido.ca/consumer/fidocreditcard

It's 4% in foreign currency and 1.5% in Canada. Great return for a no fee card but of course it's for Fido stuff only so great for paying your bill or "simply open the Mastercard Pay with RewardsTM app on your Fido phone" if you have service with them. I have the $15 / month tablet plan so not sure how I would use the extra. Minimum transaction is $20 as well so would have to try it out to see how it all worked. There is a once a year bill credit option in January as well if you are used to that with the Costco one.
Jul 25, 2015
81 posts
23 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I'd really only consider these BMO cards for churning, IMO. Best card for normal spending is a separate discussion