BMW questions and answers

Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2006
1245 posts
388 upvotes
Toronto
hi-tech wrote:
Mar 10th, 2018 6:36 pm
Looking at the 2018 x3 with enhanced premium and Advanced driver assistance. If anyone has any leads or recently leased one I would be very interested to share info.
Just leased a X3 with enhanced premium + leather + harman kardon with 6% off.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
2348 posts
376 upvotes
bst wrote:
Mar 14th, 2018 11:22 pm
Just leased a X3 with enhanced premium + leather + harman kardon with 6% off.
Thanks. I know what to look for now. Would you mind sharing the monthly payment and term?
Jul 12, 2013
15 posts
14 upvotes
Île des Sœurs
Hey guys it looks like BMW Canada is offering 1.9% leasing rate plus $3000 delivery credit towards 440i GC. Is that a good deal to take now or should wait (if major changes coming in 2019 model or even better offer can be expected in the future)? Thanks.
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
23352 posts
8287 upvotes
Toronto
It's already pretty good. Maybe another $500 in factory credit is coming in the Spring with one of those special promo week. However, the selection has started to dwindle, if you are looking at something specific in colors and options, then it's about the right time to start looking and work on the numbers.
Jul 12, 2013
15 posts
14 upvotes
Île des Sœurs
booblehead wrote:
Mar 15th, 2018 12:45 pm
It's already pretty good. Maybe another $500 in factory credit is coming in the Spring with one of those special promo week. However, the selection has started to dwindle, if you are looking at something specific in colors and options, then it's about the right time to start looking and work on the numbers.
Thank you ;)

My current lease with BMW isn't done until end of October or beginning of November. (Got a great deal with last one in November). Still happy with the car so no rush to switch. However I am not sure if this deal will be still around by the time I finish the lease. Any recommendations? If staying with BMW, then probably will go with 440i GC with both m packs, enhanced, active led, frozen silver + red for 48m 24km with 0 down.
Jul 27, 2007
227 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
What would I be looking at in terms of monthly leasing pricing on the following:

2018 BMW 3 Series 330i xDrive Sedan w/ M SPORT EDITION 1 package
12,000KM / annual limit
36 Months

Thanks in advance!
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2006
1245 posts
388 upvotes
Toronto
hi-tech wrote:
Mar 15th, 2018 8:10 am
Thanks. I know what to look for now. Would you mind sharing the monthly payment and term?
45month/24k a year/$3900 down/$668 a month
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
23352 posts
8287 upvotes
Toronto
You are about 6 months away from the end of your current lease. You can call up your dealer now as they may take your car in now without penalty and you can then work on this potential 440 (and take advantage of the current program).

cokeboy wrote:
Mar 15th, 2018 1:20 pm
Thank you ;)

My current lease with BMW isn't done until end of October or beginning of November. (Got a great deal with last one in November). Still happy with the car so no rush to switch. However I am not sure if this deal will be still around by the time I finish the lease. Any recommendations? If staying with BMW, then probably will go with 440i GC with both m packs, enhanced, active led, frozen silver + red for 48m 24km with 0 down.
Jul 12, 2013
15 posts
14 upvotes
Île des Sœurs
booblehead wrote:
Mar 15th, 2018 1:44 pm
You are about 6 months away from the end of your current lease. You can call up your dealer now as they may take your car in now without penalty and you can then work on this potential 440 (and take advantage of the current program).

Really appreciate the advice!
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
23352 posts
8287 upvotes
Toronto
18 330xdrive - MSRP with M1 package - $49,900

$0 down
Project 6.5% discount
$2000 factory credit
Est. fees $3000 - all rolled into lease (freight/pdi, dealer admin fee, a/c tax, tire levy)
No bogus fees are agreed to pay (wheel locks, mats, vin etching, nitrogen air)
No added protection plan

36 months
12Km per year
1.9%
59% residual - as per bmw.ca

Projected monthly - $566 + taxes (OTR)
Due on delivery - first + security + PPSA + license admin.
Assumption - full tank of gas is to be negotiated at thrown into the deal.

KrazyDesi wrote:
Mar 15th, 2018 1:24 pm
What would I be looking at in terms of monthly leasing pricing on the following:

2018 BMW 3 Series 330i xDrive Sedan w/ M SPORT EDITION 1 package
12,000KM / annual limit
36 Months

Thanks in advance!
Jul 12, 2013
15 posts
14 upvotes
Île des Sœurs
Does anyone know what's the "Active LED Headlights" that is about $1,500? Dealer says it's adaptive LED, so with this or without it, the car is equipped with full LEDs either way (rings, low/high beam). Is that correct? Tried to search but couldn't find any answers... If it's adaptive why BMW calls this one "active" different than everywhere else? Seems MB calls the same way Active LEDs.
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
23352 posts
8287 upvotes
Toronto
Adaptive added function includes the auto high beam and headlights that swivel. Both may be helpful if driving in a dark and unlit roadways. Otherwise, $1500 is not a good option to have if you are leasing.

Regular led headlights would be fine for city usage.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
3375 posts
774 upvotes
Home
Hi,
Can anyone recommend a dealer with good service department in northern GTA area?
Autohaus is the closest, but I've heard of a lot of bad things about that particular location.
Is Maranello, T&C, Serpa BMW good?
Also, do they offer loaner vehicle if I have to leave the car for more than a few hours?
Koodo $40 6GB
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
23352 posts
8287 upvotes
Toronto
Marenello is the next worst after autohaus . They charge for loaner too.

If autohaus is near you, I guess give parkview a try. It’s also a hit and miss. Unfortunately, most dealers are now charging for loaner if it’s not warranty related
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
3375 posts
774 upvotes
Home
booblehead wrote:
Mar 17th, 2018 8:13 pm
Marenello is the next worst after autohaus . They charge for loaner too.

If autohaus is near you, I guess give parkview a try. It’s also a hit and miss. Unfortunately, most dealers are now charging for loaner if it’s not warranty related
Thank you. Any idea about Serpa? I would like to avoid driving down there - there's usually heavy traffic in the middle.
The service itself should be covered under warranty.
Something related to interior lighting on a 3 month old car.
If it takes less than 5-6 hours and they provide some 'lounge' with WiFi, I am fine with staying & working from there, and I wouldn't need a loaner then.
Koodo $40 6GB