BST: Electronics

[FS] BNIB - SEALED urbeats 2.0 by Dr. Dre Earphones $100 OBO w/receipt - Authentic

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2013 7:29 pm
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
11388 posts
Trader Score: 13 (100% Positive)

BNIB - SEALED urbeats 2.0 by Dr. Dre Earphones $100 OBO w/receipt - Authentic

Beats by Dr Dre iBeats In-Ear Sound Isolating Headphones - Black - 2.0 (latest 2012 ones) - Non-Monster

This is the real thing. It is not a fake. With receipt for warranty purposes.

Purchased from Wireless Wave but decided to not use it nor open the box in favor of my old pioneers. My loss is your gain. As it was a gift, I can't return it back.

They retail for $130+tax.

With the power to reproduce your music with the most accurate details possible, the urBeats headphones are perfect for all music lovers. It also features a built-in remote and mic, so you can manage your tunes and your calls without touching your music player or iPod or iPhone.

Product Features

Precision engineered with the most advanced headphone technologies and materials to reveal the full sound of your digital music

All-metal housings are tuned for accurate music reproduction and deep, robust bass

Features 8mm diaphragms and copper-clad aluminum voice coil to ensure crisp mids and highs hit your ears

These in-ear buds offer a sound-isolating design thanks to a snug fit in your ear canal which helps keep out some, but not all, of the noises and voices around you

Micro strand conductors allow for extended frequency response

Tangle-free cable design resists snarls and knots

Includes multiple sizes of single and triple layer sound-isolating ear tips for replacement and comfort

Also includes built-in remote and mic so you can pause, go to the next track, and adjust the volume on your iPod or iPhone, as well as manage hands-free calling.

ibeats, bose, urbeats, HTC, iphone, pioneer, dj, headphones, earphones, BNIB
5 replies
× < >