[OP]
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
44257 posts
3273 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 287 (100% Positive)

BNWT Nobis Winter Jackets

PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, HIGHEST AMOUNT OF POSITIVE RATED REDFLAGDEALS BUY/SELL/TRADE FEEDBACK!
BRAND NEW WITH TAGS ATTACHED, 100% AUTHENTIC MERCHANDISE, NOT STOLEN, NOT FACTORY SECONDS!

PRIVATE MESSAGE FOR INQUIRIES ABOUT OTHER NOBIS JACKETS THAT AREN'T LISTED HERE!
OTHER BRANDS ARE AVAILABLE, PRIVATE MESSAGE FOR MORE INFO!

235+ Feedback Submitted (100% Positive) (CLICK ME TO SEE MY FEEDBACK PAGE!) Pages 4 to 6 are majority of my winter jacket transactions.
Fashion and function are entwined for nobis, crafting outerwear that defines a new class of luxury. nobis’ technology ensures products are uniquely waterproof, windproof, and breathable. Sympatex® and Embrace™ membranes, as well as seam seal construction are two of the defining technical features in our products. Both membranes offer a protective internal lamination that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability. Sympatex® and Embrace™ branded tape also seals all major seams for maximum protection from water. Fuller cluster, higher loft, 100% Canadian origin white duck down is utilized for ultimate warmth. Our technology is our soul, grounding every element.

Nobis jackets come with a "Certilogo" code located on the inside seam of the jacket, you can use that code to authenticate the jacket if it's fake or authentic via the http://www.certilogo.com/ website.

Men's: (XS, S, M, L, XL)
Nobis Cartel - $680
Nobis Higgins - $750
Nobis Yatesy - $800
Nobis Kato - $730
Nobis Stanford - $480

Women's: (XXS, XS, S, M, L)
Nobis Merideth - $700
Nobis Tula - $770
Nobis Abby - $750
Nobis Carla - $680
Nobis She-Ra - $1000

Contact
    If you have any questions feel free to private message/email me via the following methods listed below.
  • Private Message
  • Email - Jimboski.RFD@Outlook.com

• My RFD Feedback can viewed here - itrader.php?u=231590
  • My partner and i strive to provide the best prices along with the best customer service possible. Private messages and emails will be replied to within the same day!

Disclaimer
  • JACKETS ARE FINAL SALE, IT'S THE BUYERS JOB TO THOROUGHLY CHECK THE JACKET FOR DEFECTS AND GENERAL PROBLEMS. THE JACKET WILL BE SWAPPED/EXCHANGED IF THE DEFECT/PROBLEM HAS BEEN ACKNOWLEDGED UPON MEET-UP.

Shipping
  • Canada - $20* (Canada Post Tracking # Included) *May be a bit more expensive depending on the weight of the jacket.
  • International - Contact ME for precise pricing/shipping speeds.

Payment - Meet Up
  • Cash - Just like any other Buy, Sell, Trade thread on RFD cash is king!

Payment - Shipped Orders
  • EMT (Email Money Transfer)
  • Paypal (Goods) - You have to add 4% on top of the total to cover the fee that i take a hit for.
  • Paypal (Gift) - You don't have to pay anything extra as both parties don't get charged any fees.

Arctic Bay Thread - arctic-bay-winter-jackets-mens-womens-1385328/
Last edited by Jimboski on Nov 15th, 2016 7:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
47 replies