Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 30, 2011
644 posts
141 upvotes
EDMONTON

Bocce Ball Set

Hello I am looking for a bocce ball set . Does anyone know where I can get a good set for a good price?
6 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
1057 posts
174 upvotes
Vancouver
A couple of years ago I used to see them everywhere (Costco, Chapters etc) and you could get good deals at the end of the season. I can't recall seeing them anywhere but Canadian Tire this year. They seem to have an OK selection.
If you want to go cheap get the plastic balls that are water filled to give them the right weight/heft - not the wood ones. These are good for taking camping or letting the kids use as they don't chip when bowled across rocks or sidewalks. :o They are usually less than $20. Otherwise look for the tournament resin balls that you use on lawns or sand. These are usually around $50 or higher.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2570 posts
371 upvotes
Nepean
Loblaws has them on sale end fo season for under $20 I think right now. I saw it today but can't remember the price exactly.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 22, 2007
8583 posts
1881 upvotes
London
I was just at Jysk and they were selling a nice looking metal set for $10, marked down from ~$16
Jan 13, 2014
1 posts
I need a product/service that looks like this www.playaboule.com. My problem is I need original game...not a copy. Does anyone know where I can find these?
May 28, 2014
1 posts
Toronto, ON
Hey, anyone know where I can get a plugin that can make my website look like this? Look Out This site for you www.playaboule.com . A lot of Bocce Ball available here