Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bodum.com

Bodum Bistro coffee grinder $79.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2018 7:19 am
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
3155 posts
1869 upvotes

Bodum Bistro coffee grinder $79.99

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Bodum.com
EDIT - Bodum is selling all colours for $79.99 - thanks @nuxper - https://www.bodum.com/ca/en/e-bodum/cof ... adf7f05c90

This is a great burr coffee grinder.

Although it has a plastic body, I really like this grinder because it creates far less static than other grinders I've used (this is at least partially because the output hopper is glass). Grind quality is consistent.
download.png

If you hang around the bodum website, a 5% off coupon may appear. Thanks to @pbtech
Last edited by RubberCheese on Nov 19th, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 16 times in total.
55 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1102 posts
795 upvotes
Calgary
Have one, works great. Good find!
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2017
2089 posts
1562 upvotes
Lol and this is why I hate The Bay, their “sales” price is still s**t.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1027 posts
1096 upvotes
Vancouver
Daaamn, bought at $90 a while back because I needed one in a rush. Super hot especially as Bodum.com doesn't charge PST in BC.
Sep 10, 2013
79 posts
83 upvotes
Montreal
It was 43.99 the green one at Futureshop in 2014. That was the lowest price ... I remember cause I bought 2 of them...!
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2005
2706 posts
355 upvotes
North York
Suspect this will be the BF price!
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
3155 posts
1869 upvotes
kilickred wrote: It was 43.99 the green one at Futureshop in 2014. That was the lowest price ... I remember cause I bought 2 of them...!
I remember that... i was so bitter because i missed the deal. Then all colours went totally out of stock for a while, only to resurface at 119.99 or so.

This is the lowest i ever remember seeing the black one on its own. I bought on sale at 99.99 and was happy with that price.
Aug 2, 2011
39 posts
90 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Did anyone receive a shipping confirmation? i ordered on saturday (4 days ago) and haven't received a shipping confirmation. I also noticed the temporary charge on my credit card disappeared and the price has gone up on the website. Perhaps they fixed a pricing error and are not shipping the orders placed at 79.99?
Aug 5, 2003
358 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
I wouldn't worry. From another thread, apparently Bodum isn't very good with notifying you of online orders. I ordered mine on the Friday, and haven't heard anything either. Plus the price is back down to $80 again.

EDIT: I did get an order confirmation email.

From their website:
Shipping Information
Free delivery over CA$75.00.
30 Days Return Policy.
Your items will arrive in 7-12 business days.
Do not enter specific dispatch instructions in any of the address fields. All items take 24 – 48hrs to process before shipping.
lcheuk812 wrote: Did anyone receive a shipping confirmation? i ordered on saturday (4 days ago) and haven't received a shipping confirmation. I also noticed the temporary charge on my credit card disappeared and the price has gone up on the website. Perhaps they fixed a pricing error and are not shipping the orders placed at 79.99?
Here's my HEAT.
Dec 14, 2008
722 posts
323 upvotes
Toronto
I've been thinking about getting a grinder for a while. Good reviews and recommendations on this thread, so I jumped on it. Thanks OP!

Edit: Side question; what's a good place to get tasty but still inexpensive whole beans? Is the starbucks blend from Costco any good?
Jan 26, 2018
30 posts
13 upvotes
Great grinder. I got one on the last sale, I'm really happy with it so far.

Be prepared for slow shipping and little to no communication from Bodum.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2005
1963 posts
788 upvotes
anyone have any feedback on this grinder for espresso grind?
thanks
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
4578 posts
2489 upvotes
all feedback from previous threads is that this is not the grinder that you seek (for espresso grinds)...
granite_69 wrote: anyone have any feedback on this grinder for espresso grind?
thanks
Penalty Box
Jul 6, 2018
1044 posts
1990 upvotes
Paid full price a year ago and still works like new. Made a very noticeable difference in the taste of my pour-over coffee.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2660 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mangoman wrote: all feedback from previous threads is that this is not the grinder that you seek (for espresso grinds)...
So does this grinder good for filter coffee?
May 22, 2014
491 posts
446 upvotes
Slightly off topic I apologize... but GF and I are big espresso drinkers but we settle for a french press at home... should I get this grinder or hold out until I am ready to buy an espresso machine?
May 26, 2009
173 posts
135 upvotes
Calgary
davidqbp wrote: Slightly off topic I apologize... but GF and I are big espresso drinkers but we settle for a french press at home... should I get this grinder or hold out until I am ready to buy an espresso machine?
Would work well for french press, but not fine enough for espresso. Personally, I have 2 grinders. This one for reg coffee, an a baratza grinder for espresso. I use this one every day