Tags:
None
Nov 27, 2011
316 posts
103 upvotes
NEPEAN
r2yneth wrote:
Nov 26th, 2012 7:32 pm
Wouldn't take the chance, apparently Health Canada's new policy is 90-day supply ONLY. I ordered 15lb last time and it got sent back - probably unlucky that my package got checked. And you are ordering 65lb!? That's gonna get checked and sent back for sure.
How do they decide what a 90 day supply is, what if someone uses three servings a day.. Yours shouldn't have been sent back, I'd be pretty upset.
Nov 2, 2012
413 posts
283 upvotes
Winnipeg
bleysX wrote:
Nov 27th, 2012 9:52 am
How do they decide what a 90 day supply is, what if someone uses three servings a day.. Yours shouldn't have been sent back, I'd be pretty upset.
Also what if you're splitting an order with a few people. How are they to tell if it's for 1 person or 5.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
2610 posts
649 upvotes
London
bleysX wrote:
Nov 27th, 2012 9:52 am
Lmao so true, I used to do 2-3 scoops per shake and up to 3 shakes a day so it makes no sense to limit to 90-days.
Caerus wrote:
Nov 27th, 2012 8:10 pm
Also what if you're splitting an order with a few people. How are they to tell if it's for 1 person or 5.
It's Canada for crying out loud we can't even buy booze in the regular stores.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2134 posts
1228 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Sejad wrote:
Nov 27th, 2012 10:52 pm

It's Canada for crying out loud we can't even buy booze in the regular stores.

lol. first world problems.
Nov 14, 2010
48 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Did anyone have their Cyber Monday order shipped yet?
Dec 26, 2004
804 posts
41 upvotes
bartman316 wrote:
Nov 28th, 2012 3:42 pm
Did anyone have their Cyber Monday order shipped yet?
Yeah, I was issued a tracking number.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
1632 posts
194 upvotes
Eldorado wrote:
Nov 26th, 2012 6:13 pm
Anyone ever get issues ordering bulk from these guys? Just received an email stating I might have issues clearing customs due to the size of my order

I did order a good amount but for me plus 2 friends, 65lbs total of ON protein

They say I can take my chances and see if it goes thru, if it gets rejected could just get sent back to them and I'm on the hook for shipping charges, or worst case could get destroyed and I'm on the hook for it all.. but unlikely to happen in Canada and for only protein

Just wondering if anyone else has dealt with this?
So today I get a shipping email from them stating that they split my order up into 4 separate shipments and coming from different warehouses, 3 orders with 20lbs and a 4th order with 5lbs + mixer cup

Not too happy about this as I replied to their initial email where they notified me of the problem and asked me what I would like to do, I replied with questions of my own to gauge what I should do.. 2 days later no reply but instead get an email stating it's been shipped plus 4 additional shipping notifications

Now they did do good by not charging me any extra on shipping as I'm sure it's more sending separately, appreciate the gesture, but not happy it was sent out when I was waiting for answers and was likely going to cancel to save the trouble of loosing money on the order being sent back...

Sent then an email asking what the hell.. no response yet..
Nov 14, 2010
48 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
They haven't shipped my Monday order yet, but they said it's because Cyber Monday hit them harder than expected, so they're a little backed up at the moment.
× < >