Tags:
None
Aug 21, 2008
537 posts
45 upvotes
Ottawa
divx wrote:
May 19th, 2017 1:53 pm
which big corp isn't subsidized? the auto industry bailout and the bank bailout was huge in the last crash, i won't be surprised boeing isn't getting subsidized in some ways too.
All the major aerospace industry companies are subsidized through taxpayer money. The CEOs "conquistadores del cielo" (conquesters of the sky) meet twice per year and conduct rituals like riding horses while holding torches. They hire people with a government background in order to make it easier to extract these corrupt subsidies. They all work together essentially to scam the public and laugh all the way to the bank. Most if not all have freemasonic ties and are just another compartment of the deep state behind our mock elections and illusion of true democracy.

http://viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com ... xecutives/
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2017
1171 posts
119 upvotes
Logtown
Pete_Coach wrote:
May 30th, 2017 10:01 am
All big corporations are subsidized in some way.
Bombardier has been the subject of such an investigation before and nothing has come of it. as will this one. Boeing is just concerned (as is Airbus) that Bombardier will build bigger aircraft and be in direct competition with it's bread and butter aircraft, the 737.
The Brazilian government and Embraer has been after Canada and Bombardier for decades now with the C series, but before that it was Challenger vs Legacy and CRJ vs ERJ regional jets and even Q400 vs ATR turbo props.
And what of OSFI's bail-in policies?
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
28228 posts
4202 upvotes
Ottawa
AndySixx wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 10:28 am
And what of OSFI's bail-in policies?
? and what of it?
The Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions is established in 1987 to contribute to the safety and soundness of the Canadian financial system. What do they have to do with the Government gifting billions to Bombardier?
Is it solipsistic here? Or is it just me?
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2017
1171 posts
119 upvotes
Logtown
Pete_Coach wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 10:46 am
? and what of it?
The Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions is established in 1987 to contribute to the safety and soundness of the Canadian financial system. What do they have to do with the Government gifting billions to Bombardier?
I applaud your ability to Google and cut/paste (e.g. plagiarize) but not really going to hold your hand. Either you can translate bail-in policies of publicly traded banks (corporations) to your post or you can't.
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
28228 posts
4202 upvotes
Ottawa
AndySixx wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 12:57 pm
I applaud your ability to Google and cut/paste (e.g. plagiarize) but not really going to hold your hand. Either you can translate bail-in policies of publicly traded banks (corporations) to your post or you can't.
Oh my!! :facepalm:
I applaud your use of an acronym without context and then chastise someone with the same abandon. My "cut and paste" was to give other readers some perspective of what you said....something dearly missing in your post and your retort to me....still missing context or what you are trying to convey.
By the way, we are discussing Bombardier being a recipient of huge amounts of government funds....not banks. So, what the H are talking about invoking the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions ???
Trying to be a smartass in ambiguity is still being a smartass.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2017
1171 posts
119 upvotes
Logtown
Pete_Coach wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 2:33 pm
Oh my!! :facepalm:
I applaud your use of an acronym without context and then chastise someone with the same abandon. My "cut and paste" was to give other readers some perspective of what you said....something dearly missing in your post and your retort to me....still missing context or what you are trying to convey.
By the way, we are discussing Bombardier being a recipient of huge amounts of government funds....not banks. So, what the H are talking about invoking the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions ???
Trying to be a smartass in ambiguity is still being a smartass.
If you're suggesting to ignore the banks, then it's not..
Pete_Coach wrote:
May 30th, 2017 10:01 am
All big corporations are subsidized in some way.
Your words not mine.

Enjoying moving the goalposts?

Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
28228 posts
4202 upvotes
Ottawa
AndySixx wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 3:40 pm
If you're suggesting to ignore the banks, then it's not..

Your words not mine.

Enjoying moving the goalposts?

Face With Tears Of Joy
Dude, what is your point? What are you trying to imply? What have you got to say except an acronym? What goalposts?
All you have said so far is "And what of OSFI's bail-in policies? ", so what? Explain yourself.
So far your are zero for 3 in your posts for any point, content or value.
Penalty Box
Oct 15, 2006
4264 posts
437 upvotes
Junior threatens to back out on Boeing defense contract to protect incestuous and corrupt Bombardier... and wants to give them billion bailout

on the other hand, he wants to kill Canadian small business.

what a joke this guys is
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2017
1171 posts
119 upvotes
Logtown
Pete_Coach wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 4:13 pm
Dude, what is your point? What are you trying to imply? What have you got to say except an acronym? What goalposts?
All you have said so far is "And what of OSFI's bail-in policies? ", so what? Explain yourself.
So far your are zero for 3 in your posts for any point, content or value.
As I said, not going to hold your hand, if you don't see the correlation, then you won't.
Penalty Box
Oct 15, 2006
4264 posts
437 upvotes
Junior vs Trump:

Trump:
-pisses off the world
-pisses off americans
-wants to make america great again
-doesn't have the power to change anything

Junior:
-kill small business
-protects and bails out a corrupt French family Bombardier business
-lets anyone into the country that has the ability to cash welfare checks
-imports votes for re-election
-is a child running a majority government
-just isn't ready
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
28228 posts
4202 upvotes
Ottawa
Kingmoo wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 5:50 pm
Junior threatens to back out on Boeing defense contract to protect incestuous and corrupt Bombardier... and wants to give them billion bailout

on the other hand, he wants to kill Canadian small business.

what a joke this guys is
Like Boeing really cares if Canada pulls out. There are Banana republics with more Boeing products than our military :)
Then again... a business opportunity for Bombardier....CRJ's with rocket pods, Q400's with Maritime Patrol torpedo bays, and C Series with bomb bays instead of luggage racks.....yup, I can see it now,....check your flight departure boards at the airports to find out what the Air Force is doing :)
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
28228 posts
4202 upvotes
Ottawa
AndySixx wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 5:54 pm
As I said, not going to hold your hand, if you don't see the correlation, then you won't.
AndySixx, got something to say? Say it.
Wanna play games, go faind another forum.
Tally is zero for 4 on value added AndySixx posts.
Penalty Box
Oct 15, 2006
4264 posts
437 upvotes
Pete_Coach wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 6:01 pm
Like Boeing really cares if Canada pulls out. There are Banana republics with more Boeing products than our military :)
please elaborate on which of these "Banana Republics" spend more on USA defense contracts than Canada does.

america weapons dealing is huge business. they don't take it lightly when their allies pull out from them
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
28228 posts
4202 upvotes
Ottawa
Kingmoo wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 6:18 pm
please elaborate on which of these "Banana Republics" spend more on USA defense contracts than Canada does.

america weapons dealing is huge business. they don't take it lightly when their allies pull out from them
Cannot give that information because it is often proprietary but, there are Boeing Military products all over the world.
Point is, we, Canada, are a very small player in Boeing's business, military and commercial. Wen we cut them out of the search and rescue helicopter bids and even Air Canada went all Airbus, Boeing started to downsize their Canadian businesses. Of course they do not want to lose business but they have/had little in Canada anyway.
Yes, we have F-18's but we have been holding hands with Lockheed for decades for new fighters. This recent thoughts of getting Super F-18s is just a twinkle in someones eyes right now..no deals and no talks even.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2017
1171 posts
119 upvotes
Logtown
Pete_Coach wrote:
Sep 26th, 2017 6:43 pm
Cannot give that information because it is often proprietary
So it can be dismissed as nonsense.