Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Bonus PC points redemption Event, March 8-10

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2019 1:22 am
Mar 18, 2012
579 posts
121 upvotes
I redeemed 200,000k points yesterday and would like to redeem more today on another card within the same 'family' I don't see the redemption offer in my offer list online. Anyone know if it's still possible to get bonus redemption if you don't have the offer showing?
Bonus redemption offer did show in my other account before I used it.
Apr 23, 2017
88 posts
134 upvotes
Surrey, BC
John8graz wrote: I saw a couple of stores, but in Vancouver. they have Samsung Prime J3 at $199.99
Which stores did you see the phones?
Aug 9, 2016
222 posts
719 upvotes
ketchiguy wrote: Which stores did you see the phones?
It's at Cambie and 16th and the one in Fraser beside no frills in Vancouver
Jul 21, 2017
185 posts
279 upvotes
John8graz wrote: I saw a couple of stores, but in Vancouver. they have Samsung Prime J3 at $199.99
ketchiguy wrote: Which stores did you see the phones?
John8graz wrote: It's at Cambie and 16th and the one in Fraser beside no frills in Vancouver

Why to buy @$200 when you can get for free?

You just need to search Koodo in RFD.
Nov 11, 2011
332 posts
186 upvotes
Calgary
Lickzy wrote: Has anyone ever seen beats (studio OR solo) at their SDM that were NOT black? Wondering if they ever stock different colours.

Would gladly redeem points this weekend but would prefer any other colour than black.

*Note* edited because spelling and grammar are apparently not my strong point this morning.
Look no more, black only for both Studio and Solo.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
Lickzy wrote: Has anyone ever seen beats (studio OR solo) at their SDM that were NOT black? Wondering if they ever stock different colours.

Would gladly redeem points this weekend but would prefer any other colour than black.

*Note* edited because spelling and grammar are apparently not my strong point this morning.
This is Shoppers Drug Mart, not Apple Store or Best Buy. They only have black unfortunately.

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2003
2216 posts
482 upvotes
Toronto
Fairview mall Toronto only had captain Toad, Sonic rush and Minecraft for switch. Had a corsair keyboard too
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2001
3719 posts
1680 upvotes
Isn't this hot for xbox one X? $470 - 200 in points, plus you get 20x on $169, so about $369 in "cost", minus points back on the $169, to me that puts it at around $320 actual cost, plus tax on $470 (so maybe $375 all in ?)

Did the math an easier way, spend $170 plus $50 in tax for $220 cash outlay, then lose net $150 in points. Total cost- $370
Mar 4, 2015
563 posts
651 upvotes
Vancouver
Products today Richmond bc stores on Blundell. First set of photos is the westmost one. Switch at eastmost one (hidden behind stuff on the upper right)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mchmyBwkPYGxYcNq5

My photos from my grand loop of Vancouver and Richmond stores a month ago, likely not accurate anymore but will generally give you an idea of what kind of stuff they carry. If there is a staff only photo, they keep stuff in the back room.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/YT71PKcVud7WWZZM7

I take a screen shot of the google maps of the store before going in, but I think photos are also geotagged and you can see that (can someone confirm?)

If you look through my previous posts I also listed some stuff in text. Again, probably out of date. There are also a few notes about stores carrying nothing / waste of time.
Jul 21, 2017
185 posts
279 upvotes
freetoaster wrote: I redeemed 200,000k points yesterday and would like to redeem more today on another card within the same 'family' I don't see the redemption offer in my offer list online. Anyone know if it's still possible to get bonus redemption if you don't have the offer showing?
Bonus redemption offer did show in my other account before I used it.
Redemption is in flayer. See first post of this thread.
Dec 30, 2012
459 posts
152 upvotes
Mississauga
aZian_ wrote: I've got spend $75 or more and get 20x the points.

Can I not stack that with spend 200k pts for $300 worth?

You can but you only get points on $$ you spend after redemption. Ie. gotta spend 375. U get 20x on the 75 or kore
Nov 27, 2018
55 posts
31 upvotes
YVR
I redeemed 100,000 to buy the Samsung Tab E 9.6, for $85.11 (taxes incl).
Flyer price says $199 with $50 GC back but the price on the shelf showed $329.
Confirmed that it was $199 but the system did not allow the $50 GC. (Apparently available only if you paid full price.)
Should have topped up to $75 (from $59 (199-140)) to get the 20x offer on my app.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
2158 posts
620 upvotes
Scarborough
Anyone spot any switches anywhere in Toronto area?
Mar 4, 2015
563 posts
651 upvotes
Vancouver
utalking2meagain wrote: I redeemed 100,000 to buy the Samsung Tab E 9.6, for $85.11 (taxes incl).
Flyer price says $199 with $50 GC back but the price on the shelf showed $329.
Confirmed that it was $199 but the system did not allow the $50 GC. (Apparently available only if you paid full price.)
Should have topped up to $75 (from $59 (199-140)) to get the 20x offer on my app.
Ships with Android 5.0 right?
I'd have argued based on the flyer fwiw.
Nov 13, 2017
79 posts
13 upvotes
xt21 wrote: Anyone spot any switches anywhere in Toronto area?
There was one left at king and strachan when I picked mine up. Still trying to hunt down a super smash.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1027 posts
1096 upvotes
Vancouver
Catherinecc wrote: Products today Richmond bc stores on Blundell. First set of photos is the westmost one. Switch at eastmost one (hidden behind stuff on the upper right)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mchmyBwkPYGxYcNq5

My photos from my grand loop of Vancouver and Richmond stores a month ago, likely not accurate anymore but will generally give you an idea of what kind of stuff they carry. If there is a staff only photo, they keep stuff in the back room.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/YT71PKcVud7WWZZM7

I take a screen shot of the google maps of the store before going in, but I think photos are also geotagged and you can see that (can someone confirm?)

If you look through my previous posts I also listed some stuff in text. Again, probably out of date. There are also a few notes about stores carrying nothing / waste of time.
MVP right here. Thank you!
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1027 posts
1096 upvotes
Vancouver
Catherinecc wrote: Lol, just someone super disappointed by their selection ;)
Other than that super old GoPro in your Richmond photo, have you seen newer ones?
Mar 4, 2015
563 posts
651 upvotes
Vancouver
Not sure what is old and new, so I can't help there. I know my camera is potato, which doesn't help. The tech guy at Staples Grandview and rupertish just left his job and cleaned out the back room before he left. There is a go pro something there for $199, but I don't have any details on it. There were some other interesting clearance items.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/AKyx9F7UgNHHbn668

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)