Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Booster Juice

Booster Juice: BOGO Smoothies on November 14

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2017 12:22 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26013 posts
211310 upvotes
GTA

Booster Juice: BOGO Smoothies on November 14

Expiry:
November 14, 2017
Retailer:
Booster Juice
On Tuesday, November 14, Booster Juice has BOGO smoothies (regular/snack size only) as part of their customer appreciation day.
30 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Help us celebrate 18 fantastic years
with 2-for-1 smoothies all day

We just wanted to say a BIG thank you to our Booster Nation, we couldn’t have made it this far without you! Visit us at any participating location on Tuesday November 14th to receive one FREE smoothie with the purchase of a regular or snack size smoothie. See details in store.

What’s your favourite? Coco Crush? Mind Over Matcha? Pomegranate Punch? Or the Original? Whatever you choose, you can’t go wrong.

Thank you, from the bottom of our cups!
Last edited by TomRFD on Nov 1st, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title edit

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2017
1155 posts
288 upvotes
I saw a shipment in the store recently and they add sugar to their products. On the website, it says a synthetic stevia is added.
Jun 10, 2015
715 posts
345 upvotes
Wonder if you're able to combine the first and last hour of business 50% off promo that day
Jun 10, 2015
715 posts
345 upvotes
BritishColumbian wrote: You never answered my question, you asked me about combing two different sales, the one that starts during the first hour and the one that starts during the last hour. What you said doesn't make sense.
I'm asking if combining this BOGO promotion with the 50% off First/Last Hour of Business promotion would work. If it did then it would be 50% off the first smoothie, and you'd get the second smoothie free.
Sep 17, 2014
43 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sooooo any update if this BOGO works with the First hour free deal?
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Cheapo's of the Cheapo's.
dvdvideo wrote: I think you guys are being overly greedy, either is already a good deal.
Almost all promos like this cannot be combined with other offers, etc
Just leave it alone.......

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2017
1155 posts
288 upvotes
I prefer Pita Pit's smoothie (tastes homemade) but will grab a Booster Juice (tastes exactly like all the powders, they use) if they're not around.
Jun 17, 2003
16 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
BritishColumbian wrote: I saw a shipment in the store recently and they add sugar to their products. On the website, it says a synthetic stevia is added.
You make it sound like they received cartons of sugar to put into all of their drinks. This is what I found from their FAQ website:

Do your Booster Juice smoothies have added sugar in them?
Sugar occurs naturally in all fruits and juices. All of our Booster Juice ingredients are made with pure juice, frozen fruit and yogurt are made without any added sugar and preservatives. The only smoothie ingredient that does have sugar added to it is our sorbets. You can refer to the Nutritional Guide in the stores (or here online) to compare the levels of sugars in our products. If a customer wishes to reduce their intake of added sugar they may want to try our vegetable based smoothies under the Hardcore category that do not contain any sorbet.

BritishColumbian wrote: I prefer Pita Pit's smoothie (tastes homemade) but will grab a Booster Juice (tastes exactly like all the powders, they use) if they're not around.
Now all of their drinks use powder instead of real fruit? While I'm sure some of their specialty drinks are made with powder (pumpkin spice, chocolate, etc.) - I'm pretty certain they use real fruit for almost all of their smoothies. I mean, YOU CAN SEE them scooping the fruit before blending it for you, right?

It just sounds like someone had a bad experience and is still feeling a little salty about it.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2011
1310 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
How much is a typical "regular" size juice?
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
4350 posts
612 upvotes
Markham, ON
any one know where to check "participating locations"?
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2017
1155 posts
288 upvotes
rickz wrote: It just sounds like someone had a bad experience and is still feeling a little salty about it.
I never said I don't taste fruit in their smoothies. However, I doubt they always use real fruit.

The thing I said is that their smoothies taste powdery. I'm sure you know by watching them that they put more than one scoop of powder in.
Jun 17, 2003
16 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
If you don't like the 'powder', it's probably the boosters you don't like (e.g. whey, protein). Just ask them for no boosters.
Aug 16, 2017
26 posts
37 upvotes
My mans BC is salty af about booster juice lmaoo.

On a serious note, they use powers for their boosters or protein so I'd avoid those. They also do use real fruit (frozen though). So a mix of frozen fruit, fruit juices (obviously these have sugar), yogurt, ice, powders, etc....

Mango Hurricane is the way to go.

Edit: Spelling
Last edited by BBChemikx on Nov 14th, 2017 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)