Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Bosch | 11255VSR 1" SDS PLUS Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer, price match opportunity at HD $188

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2021 8:04 pm
12 replies
Jul 21, 2005
431 posts
443 upvotes
Kitchener
Not quite the $75 most of us would have got it for from HD when that one store had it marked down. Decent savings still though
Something something dark side...
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12614 posts
2318 upvotes
audi_rs wrote: Not quite the $75 most of us would have got it for from HD when that one store had it marked down. Decent savings still though
How do people find those deals anyways? Yes I did check coburg to see if it still had it. I even checked coquitlam for good measure too haha.
Nov 30, 2015
822 posts
1163 upvotes
Still can’t believe we got that one for 75$. I’ve used it for demoing a bathroom and kitchen already and it was a beast. I’ve saved money over renting for a day.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4628 posts
3267 upvotes
Ottawa
Any good deals on chisels or bits
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12614 posts
2318 upvotes
GroverTime wrote: Still can’t believe we got that one for 75$. I’ve used it for demoing a bathroom and kitchen already and it was a beast. I’ve saved money over renting for a day.
I know you can use it to get tiles off, but how else did you use it for your kitchen and bathroom demo?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2536 posts
1726 upvotes
Kitchener
GroverTime wrote: Still can’t believe we got that one for 75$. I’ve used it for demoing a bathroom and kitchen already and it was a beast. I’ve saved money over renting for a day.
Agreed!
Nov 30, 2015
822 posts
1163 upvotes
slowtyper wrote: I know you can use it to get tiles off, but how else did you use it for your kitchen and bathroom demo?
That’s just it! Tiles off the wall, tiles off the floor, tiles off the layer of tiles under the first layer of tiles on the floor. Also used to demolish a small cinder block wall which was not part of those projects. It’s a good size for what I used it for, though if you had more than perhaps 150 sq ft of floor tile I would rent the special tool that’s on wheels.
Mar 4, 2006
423 posts
237 upvotes
Ottawa
Interesting...... I’ve always thought these guys might have been underpowered for teal demo work. I have rented the demolition hammers from The Depot in the past to take up tiles and didn’t think these would have the same kind of get up and go.

Glad to hear it
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
audi_rs wrote: Not quite the $75 most of us would have got it for from HD when that one store had it marked down. Decent savings still though
Or even the $99 from Amazon, last January (shipped and sold by amazon) - which didn't last too long either.
boschdrill.jpg
Nov 30, 2015
822 posts
1163 upvotes
shylok wrote: Any good deals on chisels or bits
I got a mastercraft set for $30 on sale, its the same set that is often for $24.99 from Princess auto. Quality on the drill bits is not so great but I have had no problem boring holes for a few tapcons and wall anchors. The wide chisel is good for small demolition tasks like tile removal. I can't see a need for anything more than these for my light household use. Maybe I might try and get a few smaller size bits for the smaller tapcons.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)