Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bose Canada

Bose QC35 (first gen) FACTORY RENEWED - $269.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2019 9:47 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
3014 posts
1020 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered. Thanks OP. Save myself almost $200 for Google assistant/siri support and a nc button. Useless to me and not worth the extra money.

I heard from the xm3 user that qc35 leak sound when you have the volume up. Can anyone confirm this?!?!
Nov 3, 2006
220 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto
IIRC, Sony WH1000XM2 went on sale for $260 down from $450 last year. I don't see why the WH1000XM3 wouldn't in the near future. Tempted to buy the QC35 but I will slap myself repeatedly if the WH1000XM3 goes on sale for nearly the same price shortly after...
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2008
2321 posts
393 upvotes
North York
Thanks OP. I think it's a good price. I prefer this over QC25 (Wired version).
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2012
2063 posts
1232 upvotes
Waiting for xm3 price drop or the newer QC45 rumoured to be coming out this summer.

I believe the QC35 II (New) is going for $265 USD on Massdrop
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1284 posts
1066 upvotes
Edmonton
I guess it's an OK deal... Now I'm happy I got the factory refurbished QC35 vII from the Bose store earlier this year for $279.99
Jul 8, 2018
49 posts
58 upvotes
AnujS699 wrote: I guess it's an OK deal... Now I'm happy I got the factory refurbished QC35 vII from the Bose store earlier this year for $279.99
Using siri or google assistant with your QC35 ii must be really cool
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2018 posts
465 upvotes
Toronto
stephen5 wrote: Thanks OP! Is the sony wh-1000xm3 isn't worth the extra $180? I've heard the noise cancelling is much better on that one.
Much better than what? Depends on what kind of noise you wish to eliminate. I doubt the M3s are better than the Bose for air travel. On the other hand they seem to be able to drown out crowds better, at least for the brief testing I did. I personally find the QC35s more comfortable but that is subjective. You really have to try both.

The $270 price is very tempting.
Mar 6, 2019
608 posts
945 upvotes
Toronto
Noticing people recommending the XM3’s, waiting for them to go on sale.

If you live anywhere that has the temperature drop to 0°C, stay far far far away from the abomination that are the XM3s.

Cold weather activates the touch controls (which cannot be turned off), and makes the headphones go crazy. Just google “XM3 cold weather”, see how many people have issues, and how little effort Sony is putting in to fix the situation.

QC35s are still king thanks to the lacklustre quality control over at Sony. What’s the point of having better ANC with USB-C if your headphones are not functional for 4 months every year?
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes
OleSolskjaer wrote: Noticing people recommending the XM3’s, waiting for them to go on sale.

If you live anywhere that has the temperature drop to 0°C, stay far far far away from the abomination that are the XM3s.

Cold weather activates the touch controls (which cannot be turned off), and makes the headphones go crazy. Just google “XM3 cold weather”, see how many people have issues, and how little effort Sony is putting in to fix the situation.

QC35s are still king thanks to the lacklustre quality control over at Sony. What’s the point of having better ANC with USB-C if your headphones are not functional for 4 months every year?
Thanks for making me feel like less of a scrub with my XM2s
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
3275 posts
2144 upvotes
Montréal, QC
OMG, I still have the QC15 and QC25 (wired). So tempted by this...
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
2064 posts
733 upvotes
Edmonton
Clee wrote: OMG, I still have the QC15 and QC25 (wired). So tempted by this...
Sell and buy!

People here are still trying for 150 to 200 for their used qc25.
R U PACKIN HEAT?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
3275 posts
2144 upvotes
Montréal, QC
freewheelin76 wrote: Sell and buy!

People here are still trying for 150 to 200 for their used qc25.
Really? That's how much I paid new...
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
3275 posts
2144 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Are we allowed to use wireless (bluetooth) on an airplane?
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
2064 posts
733 upvotes
Edmonton
Clee wrote: Really? That's how much I paid new...
I know. people are honestly nuts on kijiji. especially here in AB. they expect the world for their used goods. The one I saw for 150 was missing the good case even. People selling qc35's asking 400.
R U PACKIN HEAT?
Jul 10, 2016
224 posts
402 upvotes
Clee wrote: Are we allowed to use wireless (bluetooth) on an airplane?
I'm pretty sure that's the intention of these cans.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
2654 posts
1789 upvotes
Edmonton
Crazy good price. THNX OP!!
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....
Feb 23, 2017
51 posts
14 upvotes
clamchowder wrote: From the website:

Factory Renewed products are a great way to enjoy Bose performance at outstanding value. A Factory Renewed product is one that’s been returned to Bose, for any reason.

It’s then thoroughly inspected, tested and serviced to meet strict Bose sound quality standards—the same as a new product. Appearance is closely examined; products occasionally have minor, nearly imperceptible blemishes. All Factory Renewed products have the same warranty as new products. And are available only from Bose. Quantities are limited.
So basically these are used headphones and they don't change out the earpads? That seems gross wearing someone else's used headphones that they sweat into, especially for the price.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
2064 posts
733 upvotes
Edmonton
If I hadn't gotten a pair of brand new H900N for 140 last week I may have just jumped on these.
R U PACKIN HEAT?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)