• Dec 24th, 2008 5:49 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 14, 2007
96 posts
35 upvotes
Burlington

bose companion 3 series at bestbuy for 199

Bose Companion 3 Series II Multimedia Speaker System $199 at best buy regular 299

this is regular 299, is this a good deal and are these speakers loud enough to listen to music in a condo comfortably? thanks for any input and Merry Christmas to everyone
5 replies
Sep 12, 2008
77 posts
Montreal
reddog74 wrote: Bose Companion 3 Series II Multimedia Speaker System $199 at best buy regular 299

this is regular 299, is this a good deal and are these speakers loud enough to listen to music in a condo comfortably? thanks for any input and Merry Christmas to everyone
I think the first thing you need to decide is wether you like Bose or not. I personally don't but that's my subjective view.
Oct 17, 2008
148 posts
They are fantastic speakers! Replaced my Logitech X-540's with this because I wanted something smaller, but with equal or even better sound. They are really small and compact, yet they deliver phenomenal sound. The louder you turn it, the better it sounds. There is NO distortion with these. And, no matter what volume level they are on, everything just sounds really smooth and crisp.

I HIGHLY recommend them.
Sep 12, 2008
77 posts
Montreal
aaquib wrote: They are fantastic speakers! Replaced my Logitech X-540's with this because I wanted something smaller, but with equal or even better sound. They are really small and compact, yet they deliver phenomenal sound. The louder you turn it, the better it sounds. There is NO distortion with these. And, no matter what volume level they are on, everything just sounds really smooth and crisp.

I HIGHLY recommend them.
I detect sarcasm or trolling...or maybe both. I have a finely tuned sarcasmdar and trolldar :cheesygri .
Oct 17, 2008
148 posts
cuanto wrote: I detect sarcasm or trolling...or maybe both. I have a finely tuned sarcasmdar and trolldar :cheesygri .
I wasn't being sarcastic...I don't why you don't like them, but they were a huge step up for me from the X-540's, despite being in a much smaller package.

Take a look at user + professional reviews. Not many people are disappointed by this.
Sep 12, 2008
77 posts
Montreal
aaquib wrote: I wasn't being sarcastic...I don't why you don't like them, but they were a huge step up for me from the X-540's, despite being in a much smaller package.
Oh...sorry...now I have red face. I guess my sarcasmdar needs an upgrade. :(

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)