• Jun 15th, 2017 10:58 am
Tags:
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver

Bose sales?

Does Bose go on sale? Or stay the same pretty much. I am not a Bose fan BUT I have been eyeing their Bluetooth speaker model revolve + which sounds really good.

Thanks
7 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27803 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Not very often in my experience.

I was surprised the other day to see a Bose Bluetooth Speaker listed as on sale in my Staples email mail-out.

I'll see if I can find it again, and let you know the details.

Ok it came in my Staples Email Mail Out on Saturday.
Was a Bose Soundlink Bluetooth Speaker (available in various colours)
Item: 2428222 Model: 752195-0400
Part of their Father's Day Promotion
On Sale In-Store & Online while quantities last
$ 139.43 vs $ 149.43

Not the greatest of a sale... But then like I said I almost never see Bose on any type of mark down
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19712 posts
13576 upvotes
Ottawa
their "sale" prices (when they DO have a sale) are controlled. Once it goes on sale, it tends to be the same price everywhere. There are some loopholes (e.g. Dell with ebates) sometimes that somebody finds, but in general your best bet is to wait for a good ebates from dell. Sometimes you can apply other discounts but most stores state explicitly it can't be used on Bose.

Costco is an exception, they carry older models which nobody else sells and have them at a cheaper price.
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
Ok thanks. I was looking at the Bose Revolve+.

I did buy a different one JBL Charge 3 on the weekend but if I don't like it I can return it.
Dec 16, 2006
657 posts
223 upvotes
Central Ontario
I bought a Soundtouch through Dell - using ebates (currently at 8%) and used Dell Advantage for a further discount.
That was the best I could do as far as a discount went at the time.
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
12807 posts
3837 upvotes
--
trellaine201 wrote: Ok thanks. I was looking at the Bose Revolve+.

I did buy a different one JBL Charge 3 on the weekend but if I don't like it I can return it.
I am actually looking into the exact same speaker as well, not sure if I want to go with the Revolve or the Revolve+

I'm also going to watch for a sale but I can't see that happening for awhile.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1831 posts
1704 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Saw an in-store sale once last year, some speakers were heavily discounted, but very limited selection
Rarely see a sale online tho.