• Last Updated:
  • Sep 5th, 2017 7:09 pm
[OP]
Dec 26, 2007
130 posts
18 upvotes
North York

[Boston Pizza] Boston Pizza 6 kids meals for $5

Early warning that Boston Pizza's kids meal deal is coming in two weeks. I saw this advertised at BP today at lunch. Same deal as in previous years - make a $5 donation to the BP foundation (done in the restaurant) and get a kids meal gift card valid for 5 kids meals. Register the card online and get a sixth kids meal. I bought a few last year and will look to buy a few this year as well. Couldn't see any reference on the website yet. Hot deal if you have little ones and like Boston Pizza!

edit: got an email from them about this. small print:

*Kids Meal includes choice of one entree and drink, create your own sundae and kids activity pack. Receive one (1) FREE Kids Meal per visit with the minimum purchase of $16. Card may be used on purchase date. Card not valid with any other coupon or promotional offer. Valid for dine-in only. One FREE Kids Meal per child (must be 10 yearsof age and under) per $16 purchase. Please present card before ordering. No cash value. Price includes all applicable taxes. OFFER EXPIRES JUNE 30, 2018.
Last edited by hovercraft on Aug 15th, 2017 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
19 replies
Nov 26, 2006
84 posts
8 upvotes
Buy a few when they come out , completely worth it if you have kids
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
2366 posts
1414 upvotes
Pretty good. Do you have to get all meals at once? Or can you split them up?
Mar 9, 2012
711 posts
214 upvotes
KITCHENER
hovercraft wrote:
Aug 15th, 2017 2:08 pm
Early warning that Boston Pizza's kids meal deal is coming in two weeks. I saw this advertised at BP today at lunch. Same deal as in previous years - make a $5 donation to the BP foundation (done in the restaurant) and get a kids meal gift card valid for 5 kids meals. Register the card online and get a sixth kids meal. I bought a few last year and will look to buy a few this year as well. Couldn't see any reference on the website yet. Hot deal if you have little ones and like Boston Pizza!
My 16 year old daughter loves the grilled cheese....so, I'm in. Thanks!
Oct 30, 2016
4 posts
1 upvote
TransporterSD wrote:
Aug 16th, 2017 5:59 am
Pretty good. Do you have to get all meals at once? Or can you split them up?
You can split them up.
I want to say you could only use a max of 2 meals at a time, but don't 100 quote me on that. Maybe it's 2 per adult?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2006
5170 posts
626 upvotes
mbutuk wrote:
Aug 16th, 2017 7:26 am
You can split them up.
I want to say you could only use a max of 2 meals at a time, but don't 100 quote me on that. Maybe it's 2 per adult?
It is 1 per adult meal purchased. So if you, your wife and 2 kids go out with your friends, and their 2 kids. All the kids can get a free meal.

I usually buy 4-5 cards a year. Some for us, and give 1 to each of the grandparents.
[OP]
Dec 26, 2007
130 posts
18 upvotes
North York
I have 3 kids and always bought them 3 at a time.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
2366 posts
1414 upvotes
Do you have to order anything for your self? I mean, what if I just want to feed the kid? What are the conditions and is there an expirty date on these?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2006
5170 posts
626 upvotes
TransporterSD wrote:
Aug 16th, 2017 8:29 am
Do you have to order anything for your self? I mean, what if I just want to feed the kid? What are the conditions and is there an expirty date on these?
You have to buy a meal.

I have done 2 beers and kids meal free before too.
Apr 28, 2012
51 posts
6 upvotes
NEPEAN
Do they have an expiry date or redemption time limit?

Any limits on locations?
[OP]
Dec 26, 2007
130 posts
18 upvotes
North York
Got an email - should be available now in restaurants.
Nov 27, 2016
48 posts
45 upvotes
Feel like a high roller by donating $5. Then get rewarded by getting 5 more kids meals for free. Get another meal (for a total of 6 meals) if you register your Boston Pizza Card.
Jul 26, 2015
228 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
Keep in mind the terms and conditions
You can purchase up to 15 cards per transaction. If you'd like to buy more at once, please visit your nearest Boston Pizza.

*Receive one (1) FREE Kids Meal per visit with the minimum purchase of $16 (except Quebec which has a $14 minimum spend, excluding the value of Kids Meal, gratuities, taxes and alcohol). Card may be used on purchase date. Card not valid with any other coupon or promotional offer. Valid for dine-in only. One FREE Kids Meal (must be 10 years and under)per child per $16 purchase (except Quebec which has a $14 minimum spend, excluding the value of Kids Meal, gratuities, taxes and alcohol). Please provide your server with your Kids Cards Number before ordering. No cash value. Price includes all applicable taxes. OFFER EXPIRES JUNE 30, 2018.

Boston Pizza, the Boston Pizza roundel and the Boston Pizza Foundation are registered trademarks of Boston Pizza Royalties Limited Partnership used under license. MyBP is a trademark of Boston Pizza Royalties Limited Partnership used under license.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)