Expired Hot Deals

[Boston Pizza] Aug 14. $5 pizzas Boston Pizza

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2017 6:59 am
Tags:
Member
Nov 23, 2014
294 posts
80 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Thanks, will probably make the trip.

Boston Pizza pizza is good but not worth the regular price. At this price, I'm game.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
21769 posts
2464 upvotes
Ponasa wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 8:03 am
I love reading the terrible reviews at boston pizza: https://www.yelp.ca/biz/boston-pizza-toronto-4
The truth is, BP has pretty terrible food for the most part. If you combine bad service (which that particular location has) then it's obviously going to be a disaster. I really don't understand how ppl go there for food...other than perhaps the pizza. The pizza burger thing (burger in deep fried shell with marinara and pepperoni and stuff) isn't bad but pretty much everything else I've ever tried there is really...really, low quality.

However BP is not quite as bad as some other places...Shoeless Joe's comes to mind as one of the worst places (for food) I can remember in recent times.

The truth is, many of these places would be out of business if it weren't for people's "need" to drink alcohol. If some fast food places started serving alcohol at select locations, I can imagine there's be less locations of overpriced, under-quality, underwhelming joints like BP, et. al. You begin to see this if you stop drinking altogether or if you never did--your interest in places like these will end up being very low.

All that said, I do stand by my original post that going on their $5 pizza day is pretty good. All the ones I've tried over the years have been great. Just go to a location that has good service and you should be good.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 27, 2014
3335 posts
716 upvotes
Mississauga
winnipeger1 wrote:
Jul 31st, 2017 1:13 am
Tip goes to servers and kitchen staff.
That's what you think..
signature removed for rule violation. no referrals allowed.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 27, 2014
3335 posts
716 upvotes
Mississauga
So $5 plus 15% tip ($0.75) + HST = $6.40 with water.

By the way Canadian food is bad overall. All these Canadian places are awful. Go to America who OWN this game. They know how to do food and bar food. Anywhere you go you get huge soda and free unlimited refills.
signature removed for rule violation. no referrals allowed.
Newbie
Sep 13, 2016
28 posts
12 upvotes
ar2020 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 2:52 pm
That's what you think..
I used to work at bp so i KNOW. 96% of tip goes to server and remaining 4% is distributed to hostess and kitchen staff. Boston pizza store has no share
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 19, 2010
1367 posts
820 upvotes
Calgary
OP needs to go back and take Posting 101. I got all excited when I read the title. Then I saw it was for INDIVIDUAL. OP, fix your title.
In your pants!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 19, 2010
1367 posts
820 upvotes
Calgary
ar2020 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 3:00 pm
All these Canadian places are awful.
You can blanket this statement for essentially everything sold in Canada at retail, food or otherwise. Even the offers in almost all restaurant apps are 90% worse (like McDonalds) or missing in action completely.
In your pants!
Moderator
User avatar
Mar 23, 2004
36499 posts
3333 upvotes
Markham
Can't wait, will be going there tmr for dinner!
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Newbie
Oct 23, 2016
54 posts
35 upvotes
Just an FYI incase it hasn't been posted yet. I rec'd an email from BP this morning stating:

"Choose any gourmet pizza - like our famous Spicy Perogy, our Rustic Italian, or the classic Pepperoni. Or get creative and make nyour own four topping pizza".

So it seems like you can create your own 4 topping pizza as well. I just learned this today, so I wanted to share!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 24, 2005
4146 posts
160 upvotes
Peterborough
Heading there for lunch, going to order 2 as I'm sure 1 won't be filling enough.
PSN ID: SaabFanatic
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 23, 2005
19321 posts
123789 upvotes
GTA
ar2020 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 3:00 pm
So $5 plus 15% tip ($0.75) + HST = $6.40 with water.

By the way Canadian food is bad overall. All these Canadian places are awful. Go to America who OWN this game. They know how to do food and bar food. Anywhere you go you get huge soda and free unlimited refills.
Yup, and that's why they own all those extra pounds too...
Member
Nov 15, 2005
493 posts
175 upvotes
Montreal
Image

FOR QUEBEC RESIDENT : you need to buy 2 for 10$ and its from 14 to 20 august 2017.
HOBBY: HOT DEALS HUNTER!

Top