Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jun 28, 2003
9348 posts
2769 upvotes
Ottawa

[Boston Pizza] Boston Pizza Buy 1 Pizza - Get 2nd one FREE - Feb 3rd only

Purchase any medium or large pizza and get a 2nd medium or large of equal or lesser value FREE

Valid February 3rd, 2013 for online ordering only at participating Boston Pizza locations.

To redeem, add the 2 pizzas to your cart and enter the promo code PIZZABOWL at checkout to receive discount. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Please contact for $-saving tips prior to purchasing Mattamy/Monarch homes in Ottawa.
6 replies
Mar 21, 2008
287 posts
18 upvotes
Edmonton
Is this Canada wide or just Ontario?
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
3802 posts
1072 upvotes
High River, AB
hijacker wrote:
Jan 29th, 2013 1:01 am
Is this Canada wide or just Ontario?
Coupon not valid at my local (Alberta) store.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2009
1273 posts
144 upvotes
Nepean
And the pricing is terrible. 35 dollars after tax for a large pizza?

The funny thing is this place started out as a family dining place. We went in there about six months ago and there was a full bar, and it was looking pretty classy. They're probably still paying for all the renovations, hence pricing. What a disaster.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
3802 posts
1072 upvotes
High River, AB
carmaster wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2013 2:55 pm
Their pizzas are crap.
I disagree. Their pizzas are fantastic. The problem is they cost twice the price I would be willing to pay for a pizza.

easterclause wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2013 3:55 pm
And the pricing is terrible. 35 dollars after tax for a large pizza?

The funny thing is this place started out as a family dining place. We went in there about six months ago and there was a full bar, and it was looking pretty classy. They're probably still paying for all the renovations, hence pricing. What a disaster.
I worked there for 5 years in order to pay my way through university. During that time, I worked in a variety of positions. I saw the quality of the food go downhill a great deal while I was there (and was told that it had been going downhill for years before I got there) and I saw the prices roughly double in that time, as well as them getting rid of almost any specials to draw in customers. Perhaps the last complaint was just my particular store, but I don't see daily deals (wing night, steak night, etc) at any of the BP's I've been to since.

After seeing this deal posted, I poked around their menu a bit. When I was there, 3.5 years ago, it was $24 for a large Royal. Now it is $31. It was $9 for a Brute sandwich, now it is $12. The way prices have risen is absolutely insane! Barring a half-off special (which this one essentially would have been, had it worked), I would never consider visiting there. Mediocre food at the price of a premium restaurant. Decent pizza though. I always enjoyed that.
× < >