Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Boston Pizza

Your Promo Code For Pizza Inside!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2020 12:27 am
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
I think me and my mother will participate in this deal ... we'll make a lunch out of it. :)

Planning to go to some (one of two) Boston Pizzas at around Noon or so on February 29th.

IF HAD TO, sit at different tables ... unless the waiter / waitress (or supervisor / manager) will use their common sense and allow us to sit at the same table ... and just provide us with a separate bill each.

Will buy that promo J.P. Wiser drink ($6 each, plus taxes ... - so under $7 each ... and will have a 10 inch (small) pizza each (I wonder how many toppings you will be allowed to have on that pizza, as Terms and Conditions don't state anything about that ( or ?? ).

We'll drink and eat it in restaurant / Boston Pizza environment ... for $13.44 or so total, including tax (if my math is correct now) ... and probably will leave some tip (it being a full seated restaurant).

All in all ..... not too bad ... Spend time with mother ... Launch at Boston Pizza ... 2 alcoholic drinks (for $6 each plus tax ... that retail for $7.99 each plus tax) and 2 10 inch pizzas ... for the total cost stated above ...

PLUS pay for the order(s) with Simplii Cash back Visa .. getting 4% cash back from it ... on the total spend for each of us. And that's something like between $0.60 - $0.70 cents (depending on what kind of tip will leave) :D

Something like that ....... :)
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
RestIsHistory wrote: Any one want to share coupon they not using? TIA
Ya ... looks like the deal is dead again ... just like the last time it died (before it got born again) :)

Oh no! It looks like we have hit our 10,000 promotion code limit for free pizza. The good news is that you can still come out on February 29th for $6 Old Fashioned cocktails at any Boston Pizza location in Canada!

Maybe try later ... maybe they'll revive it again.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Darkman wrote: I think me and my mother will participate in this deal ... we'll make a lunch out of it. :)

Planning to go to some (one of two) Boston Pizzas at around Noon or so on February 29th.

IF HAD TO, sit at different tables ... unless the waiter / waitress (or supervisor / manager) will use their common sense and allow us to sit at the same table ... and just provide us with a separate bill each.

Will buy that promo J.P. Wiser drink ($6 each, plus taxes ... - so under $7 each ... and will have a 10 inch (small) pizza each (I wonder how many toppings you will be allowed to have on that pizza, as Terms and Conditions don't state anything about that ( or ?? ).

We'll drink and eat it in restaurant / Boston Pizza environment ... for $13.44 or so total, including tax (if my math is correct now) ... and probably will leave some tip (it being a full seated restaurant).

All in all ..... not too bad ... Spend time with mother ... Launch at Boston Pizza ... 2 alcoholic drinks (for $6 each plus tax ... that retail for $7.99 each plus tax) and 2 10 inch pizzas ... for the total cost stated above ...

PLUS pay for the order(s) with Simplii Cash back Visa .. getting 4% cash back from it ... on the total spend for each of us. And that's something like between $0.60 - $0.70 cents (depending on what kind of tip will leave) :D

Something like that ....... :)
Talked to my local BP store manager about this ... and he told me that if it doesn't state how many toppings you can have ... that you can order as many toppings as you like (just don't be a pig basically, lol), at his store anyhow, as he would allow it.
Each store is different maybe ... so maybe manager of another store will say something different. :)

He even told me (after my suggestion) ... that if two people come and sit at different tables (to be able to use a coupon each) ... -- why occupy 2 tables, tying up stores resources .... If I come there with my mother, I think we should be allowed to sit at the same table ... and the server would just give us separate bills.
He said that shouldn't be a problem ... just request it ... and they (or he maybe) will allow this. :)

Meanwhile I had a little conflict / communication issues at BP head office ... and this person (someone in their management) called me back ... apologized and explained himself ... and as a little gesture wants to sends me something in physical mail ... asked me for my email ... wrote to me, and I replied back with my physical address.

Was nice of him to apologize to me ... and offer this. Not sure what exactly he's gonna mail me ... hopefully something nice and I'll take it. :)

This promo worked out great then ... All well that ends well :)
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
722 upvotes
GOt a couple codes on second wave but didn’t take a screenshot b cause they said they would email it but they never emailed it. Boston pizza has always been a farce. Way behind the times.
Dec 8, 2008
490 posts
460 upvotes
Winnipeg
rcnrcnrcn wrote: GOt a couple codes on second wave but didn’t take a screenshot b cause they said they would email it but they never emailed it. Boston pizza has always been a farce. Way behind the times.
Same happened to me.

Again if any one has a code they won't be using I would appreciate.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1041 posts
1292 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…
RestIsHistory wrote: Any one want to share coupon they not using? TIA
Go on Blind Date with Dark man and Mom.
Pick up tip.
U still have to pay for goods/services U agreed to — even if U did so only unconsciously.
A Visa Canada survey of web shoppers, 1 in 4 said they read all the online text. 50% skimmed it & 27% Read Nothing at all before accepting a tainted offer.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
rcnrcnrcn wrote: GOt a couple codes on second wave but didn’t take a screenshot b cause they said they would email it but they never emailed it. Boston pizza has always been a farce. Way behind the times.
I got both emails ... on both "waves" with no issues .. almost instantly after submitting the form. Both emails came from J.p. Wisers and not Boston Pizza.

So check better ..or your junk folders maybe etc... mine came normally ... not in junk folder.

By the way. Screenshot after form completion maybe would not help you either ... as the email that they send contain Unique code to be used at restaurant ... without that unique code you can't get the freebie.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
HalfTrack wrote: Go on Blind Date with Dark man and Mom.
Pick up tip.
Dress up like Dark Woman :)
Dec 8, 2008
490 posts
460 upvotes
Winnipeg
If any one will not be using their code I would appreciate. Thanks.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Going with my mother there tomorrow.

BP also sent me $25 GC (for something that I experienced while communicating with them) ... Currier it to me super-duper fast.

So I am planning on using it at BP ... 2 drinks at 6 dollars each plus taxes -- should amount to something like $13 something ...

A Question: If one is leaving some tips at the joint like BP ... is one allowed to leave that tip on their Gift Card, if they happen to have one?

P.S.

Probably will take something like some small appetizer or some desert maybe (?) ... -- for the difference between $13 something (2 drinks plus taxes) + some tip ... and that subtotal is subtracted from the $25 GC = some appetizer or desert or something like that :)

[EDIT]

Just called our local BP ... you CAN SURELY leave you tip on the gift card, just as I thought.
Last edited by Darkman on Feb 28th, 2020 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13285 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
BP pizza ain't that good.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Cheapo-Findo wrote: BP pizza ain't that good.
It ain't that bad either ... especially for FREE :)

Not the best out there more likely ... but I was there with my wife several months back .. we took some Signature pizza (Medium ... and 2 beers maybe (or one, can't remember now) ... left some tip ... and ended up paying ... forgot now ... either 45 or 50 dollars ... :(

Overpriced joint, surely, I tell ya .... :)
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13285 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
yeah, I did the BP survey, rate the food 1 star and the manager contacted me and gave me a coupon to redeem for a free pizza, all I have to do is let them know why I think their food was bad and the manager validates the free pizza coupon.....no thanks! I know i'll get a surprise sauce in my pizza.
Darkman wrote: It ain't that bad either ... especially for FREE :)

Not the best out there more likely ... but I was there with my wife several months back .. we took some Signature pizza (Medium ... and 2 beers maybe (or one, can't remember now) ... left some tip ... and ended up paying ... forgot now ... either 45 or 50 dollars ... :(

Overpriced joint, surely, I tell ya .... :)

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Anyone knows if, while we are eating in there, I can order 6 pack of Pepsi cans and just take it home with me ... or not?

I see it on their menu - $7.49 or so lol (but good to kill the rest of my $25 GC at this overpriced place (and then have enough left on it for a tip ... and be totally done with that GC) ...

It's on the menu ... but I wonder if they'll tell me it's only for pick up or delivery ... but not for eat in ... I guess I can call them and ask, lol :D

Be right back :)

Ya ... I can ... girl wasn't sure and put me on hold ... and came back and told me that I can .... LOL ... I would hope so ... They got nothing to lose by selling me 6 pack of pepsi pop in cans for $7.49 plus tax :D
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26211 posts
39763 upvotes
Toronto
Happens today
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Just got back from Boston pizza...

We sat at the same table. They brought us two separate bills, as I requested.

We had two small pizzas free ( probably would cost $40 for each, plus tax ...because we put on them maybe ten toppings on each pizza.. (small pizza retails there for $14.50 plus $2 - $2.50 for each additional topping ... plus tax) Boston pizza is expensive place if food is not free... Had to buy two alcoholic drinks to be able to get two free pizzas. Paid with a gift card that they sent me few days ago. And still have $9+ balance left on that gift card.

I was going to get a 6 pack cans of Pepsi - $7.49 plus taxes. But mother said ...why pay $9 for cans of Pepsi that can buy in the store for 2 - 3 dollars.

So instead of spending the GC to the last penny, I ended up leaving $9+ on it.

Pizza was okay ... Loaded! :)
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
I still had 3 pieces left out of 8 pieces ...so I took 'em home.
Images
  • WP_20200229_14_46_25_Pro.jpg
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2019
1048 posts
1316 upvotes
Toronto
I have extra code, anyone looking for code, please pm
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2019
1048 posts
1316 upvotes
Toronto
3352 4099 5688
Hope you are ready for Leap Day! Here's a reminder on how to unlock your FREE pizza tomorrow, February 29th.*

✓ Gather your friends
✓ Go to your closest Boston Pizza location
✓ Purchase any J.P. Wiser’s product on the menu
✓ Show your promo code

J.P. Wiser’s Old Fashioned Cocktails will be $6 only at Boston Pizza! Let’s Make “Drinks Soon?” happen!
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
^ ^ ... that's not the way to give out this particular code ...

One won't know if it's used or not ... until they try it ... (unless someone reports going there and physically using it).

So that involves getting to the restaurant ... buying a drink and ordering pizza ... showing the email with the code etc ... and then after they do all that -- they are told "Sorry - The code is already used" .. imagine that, lol

This is not some Circle K freebie ... this is more substantial ... -- you should have waited and tried to negotiate your "giving out" extra code transaction in PM maybe ... when someone PMed you.