• Aug 10th, 2017 9:03 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2010
4729 posts
400 upvotes
Scarborough
So typical.......people always judging jobs of other people while they don't like being judged themselves.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2009
4771 posts
205 upvotes
Guelph
we shouldnt be having wild exotic animals being force to do stupid tricks. its completely unethical. he should be in the wild, a zoo or a sanctuary.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
8229 posts
289 upvotes
Toronto
its only a matter of time till the tiger turns against them when it has enough of it!
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2015
4770 posts
1330 upvotes
ON
brandonl wrote:
Dec 29th, 2015 10:26 pm
we shouldnt be having wild exotic animals being force to do stupid tricks. its completely unethical. he should be in the wild, a zoo or a sanctuary.
How do you feel about exotic dancers ?
Mar 3, 2015
770 posts
6 upvotes
CRK - YYZ
Aren't zoos a bad thing? I avoid them. I've only been to Toronto zoo once and while there's really no obvious signs of cruelty it's still sad. I do feel like I'm not doing anything to be ethically responsible in terms of wildlife and the tourism aspect of it, except for avoiding places where animals are obviously being harmed.
'Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.'
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2015
4770 posts
1330 upvotes
ON
Kesehoda wrote:
Jan 1st, 2016 7:21 am
Aren't zoos a bad thing? I avoid them. I've only been to Toronto zoo once and while there's really no obvious signs of cruelty it's still sad. I do feel like I'm not doing anything to be ethically responsible in terms of wildlife and the tourism aspect of it, except for avoiding places where animals are obviously being harmed.
Maybe you will spring the money for tickets to Africa when your kids want to see an elephant, giraffe etc. This ethical debate has gone way overboard. Once people start treating each other ethically , then it might be time to discuss for the second step and how we treat animals.
Mar 3, 2015
770 posts
6 upvotes
CRK - YYZ
dilligafeh wrote:
Jan 1st, 2016 8:52 pm
Maybe you will spring the money for tickets to Africa when your kids want to see an elephant, giraffe etc. This ethical debate has gone way overboard. Once people start treating each other ethically , then it might be time to discuss for the second step and how we treat animals.
Yeah but it's always a good starting to point to find appropriate venues to ethically interact with both land and sea animals. It's one way of discouraging lousy businesses from thriving.
'Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.'
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2015
4770 posts
1330 upvotes
ON
Kesehoda wrote:
Jan 1st, 2016 10:59 pm
Yeah but it's always a good starting to point to find appropriate venues to ethically interact with both land and sea animals. It's one way of discouraging lousy businesses from thriving.
Proper mistreatment of animals, I understand it needs to be stopped. Going as far as saying we need to get rid of zoo's, its a whole different ballgame. Having pets would be unethical by the same rules.
Mar 3, 2015
770 posts
6 upvotes
CRK - YYZ
dilligafeh wrote:
Jan 1st, 2016 11:04 pm
Proper mistreatment of animals, I understand it needs to be stopped. Going as far as saying we need to get rid of zoo's, its a whole different ballgame. Having pets would be unethical by the same rules.
There are some zoos that actually provide a sanctuary for animals and I respect that. I've been to a poorly funded zoo in the Philippines and it was a bad environment for the animals all in all.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2015
4770 posts
1330 upvotes
ON
Kesehoda wrote:
Jan 1st, 2016 11:16 pm
I've been to a poorly funded zoo in the Philippines and it was a bad environment for the animals all in all.
That would fall under animal mistreatment/cruelty. In reality no one wants to go to a zoo and look at starving and sick animals in dirty cages.
Deal Guru
Dec 4, 2010
14529 posts
1084 upvotes
Toronto
Is this the same guy who called the chimpanzee cock #$#$# on camera? Lol
Deal Fanatic
Sep 5, 2002
6630 posts
955 upvotes
If I ever see this guy in person I will punch him in the fu$king throat.
Originally Posted by uruha:
I saw a customer returning a book at Costco + telling the employee that the book was good.