None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2003
1042 posts
126 upvotes
Kitchener

Boxing Day at Futureshop

Hey guys last year i got a samsung 30-sh for $30 regular like $250 US last year great deal. So there has to be more. Oh ya but it was used but oh well good condition
12 replies
Dec 17, 2003
722 posts
6 upvotes
Sweet, Man! Yeah! Wooo! Awesome! Totally!
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2003
2465 posts
210 upvotes
Fs is the last place where I buy my stuff.

They riddle their products with MIR.

You can't imagine how much I hate those.

Boxing day will be no different.

get a good deal, but only with a MIR.
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
361 upvotes
HammerJoe wrote:Fs is the last place where I buy my stuff.

They riddle their products with MIR.

You can't imagine how much I hate those.

Boxing day will be no different.

get a good deal, but only with a MIR.
--------------

yah.... good deal BUT w/ MIR.... for me, its a 1/2 - 1/2 shot at MIR... sometimes i get my MIR back sometimes i dont....

i just check my mail today and i got my MIR from FS... i was like WOW .... y?.... b/c i mailed it in early SEPTEMBER..... i thougt it says something like 4-6 weeks for processing.... after bout 2 months i gave up, although i did think bout fonin up the CS# and ask bout whats takin so long but then i'm like "what the heck, its only $10"....

so the MIR finally came... which took almost 4 MONTHS.... maybe they meant 4-6 months instead of 4-6 weeks.... :lol:

n e one NOT receive their MIRs b4??.... me, i think i've got 85% of all my sent in MIRs... i do remember some just anonymously disappearing (i.e. they didnt even get it ).... :evil:
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2003
5155 posts
259 upvotes
Last year, I got all my rebates totalling just over $600. :cheesygri
This space for rent.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
8834 posts
467 upvotes
Toronto
staples boxing day flyer pm'ed for me.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Aug 25, 2004
9 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
I hear futureshop online is open for boxing-day business right from the christmasday, they have sign at the store.

Looks like this time there will be less line-ups at the retail stores. :cheesygri

Bala.
Jan 23, 2004
102 posts
1 upvote
Waterloo
Sbala wrote:I hear futureshop online is open for boxing-day business right from the christmasday, they have sign at the store.

Looks like this time there will be less line-ups at the retail stores. :cheesygri

Bala.
It has been for the last few years. Lines are for chumps.
Mar 8, 2004
381 posts
3 upvotes
Quebec
Anyone know if the limited quantity deals are one per customer? For example if I get one of the 10 TV's they have, can I also get one of the 20 DVD players?

Can anyone confirm?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9696 posts
1413 upvotes
silvermark wrote:Anyone know if the limited quantity deals are one per customer? For example if I get one of the 10 TV's they have, can I also get one of the 20 DVD players?

Can anyone confirm?
Future Shop is too stupid to stop people from doing this. And people are selfish for doing this.
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
361 upvotes
aquariaguy wrote:Future Shop is too stupid to stop people from doing this. And people are selfish for doing this.
-------------------

yep... damn right.... not to mention bout last years "in-store only" deal for a $30 DVD player (i think online was $40, so u save $10 if u wait in line)... i was there at last years boxing day sale and ppl... (mostly asians) were goin over to a stack of $30 dvd players and grabbin like 2 or 3... some guy grabbed 4.... OMG... that's just ridiculous... who needs 4 dvd players under one house.... ?? i guess thats not the case if ur buying for friends but thats 2 much work 4 me....!

btw, i'm an asian but i DON'T like to hord and be selfish... i can't imagine how many ppl last year that was NOT the 1st 100 ppl in line and DIDN'T get the dvd player deal.... they were prbly *pissed*.... seeing others hord items....

whats up w/ so many ppl being selfish these days....???