Boxing Day 2013 Deals Archive

Boxing Day Sale - Stephensons Electronics - 325 Bamburgh Circle - GTA

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 6th, 2014 3:00 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 21, 2006
2729 posts
289 upvotes
Toronto
Hey, I want to buy stuffs at 50% off !!! hook me up
Kijiji links aren't permitted in signatures. Only links to our BST forum.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jan 13, 2004
128 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
Drew_W wrote:
Dec 25th, 2013 11:27 pm
You know Phil, I find it very funny that all you ever post on this forum is advertising for this store. It's like you come on here year after year ONLY to post deals about them (your post history shows this rather clearly).

Clearly you never come on this forum for any other reason.....you are madly in love with this store, which you probably own, are affiliated with, or are being paid to shill for on RFD every year. Let's just call a spade a spade OK?
Drew,

You make a lot of assumptions.

I am on this forum as much as life allows, that means not as much as before since kids came along.

True I rarely post, but if you check my history I have posted about other deals as well over the years. One I recall is a tv/dvd combo deal from Costco. I met up with another RFD'er as I scored a spare unit and he bought it from me at no profit. (Ooops, I just checked my post history, that was via PM - I did not post on that thread) But in checking my history you will see I posted about a GoPpro deal, BB Playbooks, knife sets, Bluray deals from Amazon.co.uk etc..)

Really, does that sound like I own a electronics store?

As in years past, this is the third I believe, I post this stores boxing day specials on the board to give the members a heads up on deals that they offer. The holidays afford me the time to do so. They are not a big box store, so the majority of people wouldn't even know they existed or the deals available.

I used to take offence to people questioning my agenda, believing that I am involved in ownership of the store etc...you don't know me, I don't know you, however I am not making any judgements or assumptions about you.

You are correct about I do love the store, for all the reasons I have stated previously on the board.

You can believe me a "spade" or whatever tickles your fancy that is your prerogitive. The internet provides anonymity, and creates keyboard warriors. People make statements they may not in a "person to person" contact, I am resigned to that fact.

At the end of the day, if other RFD'ers get some deals or use the information I post to get a price match or better deal at another store then I have accomplished what I intended.

Higher profile for a store that I have been a 20+ year customer, hopefully increased sales for them and because I shop there and consistently get fantastic prices I absolutely want them to stay in business.

Hopefully, RFD'ers can get deals on stuff they want from the store, cause lord knows that other members posts have allowed me to save a ton of cash since lurking this site and joining back in 2004.

Phil
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jan 13, 2004
128 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
fatkinglet wrote:
Dec 25th, 2013 11:53 pm
Hey, I want to buy stuffs at 50% off !!! hook me up
So would I, If you figure that hook up out I am in !!!
Jr. Member
Jul 23, 2008
128 posts
25 upvotes
The sale for UNF6400 $799.99 + tax is still on. The deposit is $200 and you'll be waiting till late January before you can pick up! I was in and out with my order within 5 minutes. :D
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1476 posts
712 upvotes
Urgh, that UN60F7500 is so tempting. Going to drop by there again today. This can be another costly day..
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1476 posts
712 upvotes
Thanks op. Store honored 1x un60f7500 with the Samsung tab and 3m hdmi cable at the posted price and 1x Sony kdl70r550a with 1x 3m hdmi cable for $30 cheaper than hdtvelectronics
Sr. Member
Apr 13, 2004
702 posts
271 upvotes
cornholio wrote:
Dec 25th, 2013 8:24 pm
Stephensons electronics previously known as HDTV electronics is my go to store for electronics, great people unbeatable price.


J
Yes, they were highly recommended to me from a family friend. I had a great experience with them and got my gf a steal on an HDTV 2 yrs ago. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again, just really good people. The son that's there regularly is really straight up and honest with his (good) advice. They weren't just interested in making a quick buck.
Heatware (11-0-0)
Spongeboy
Newbie
Dec 23, 2013
48 posts
36 upvotes
Brampton
Drew_W wrote:
Dec 25th, 2013 11:27 pm
You know Phil, I find it very funny that all you ever post on this forum is advertising for this store. It's like you come on here year after year ONLY to post deals about them (your post history shows this rather clearly).

Clearly you never come on this forum for any other reason.....you are madly in love with this store, which you probably own, are affiliated with, or are being paid to shill for on RFD every year. Let's just call a spade a spade OK?
So what? If he does work there or owns it. Thanks for coming on here Phil and directing RFDers to some great deals! That's what I'm here for.
Sr. Member
Dec 10, 2002
663 posts
43 upvotes
So what's your point? I hate RFD's policies that a owner cannot post a good deal here. RFD wants the owner to PAY to post deals here. If we don't come here, this site is worthless.

Drew_W wrote:
Dec 25th, 2013 11:27 pm
You know Phil, I find it very funny that all you ever post on this forum is advertising for this store. It's like you come on here year after year ONLY to post deals about them (your post history shows this rather clearly).

Clearly you never come on this forum for any other reason.....you are madly in love with this store, which you probably own, are affiliated with, or are being paid to shill for on RFD every year. Let's just call a spade a spade OK?
Sr. Member
Dec 10, 2002
663 posts
43 upvotes
sandmanrm wrote:
Dec 28th, 2013 4:28 pm
So what? If he does work there or owns it. Thanks for coming on here Phil and directing RFDers to some great deals! That's what I'm here for.
Well said.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2001
1358 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
Peanutbutterjellytime wrote:
Dec 28th, 2013 11:05 am
The sale for UNF6400 $799.99 + tax is still on. The deposit is $200 and you'll be waiting till late January before you can pick up! I was in and out with my order within 5 minutes. :D
Placed an order too. They charged $150 to my credit card and rest is due when I pick it up in Jan via debit or cash. Thanks for the Op for posting about this business and their deals, I wouldn't have heard about them otherwise!
Newbie
Jan 21, 2012
8 posts
1 upvote
JONQUIERE
The deal for the Samsung UN55F6400 (799$) isn't even online? Does anyone know if they are willing to ship the TV in Quebec?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2003
7836 posts
324 upvotes
Just wondering if anyone know they carry a smaller size. My TV stand cannot accommodate a 55". 46-50" is the max it can do.
October 2015 for sale, PM for details!
PS3 EA Sports Active 2 $20
195-65-15 Winter tire with alloy wheel $500

Top