Shopping Discussion

Boxing day shaping up to be quite disappointing...

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2008 2:58 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
18954 posts
1384 upvotes

Boxing day shaping up to be quite disappointing...

Anyone else keeping up with the boxing day flyers? Anyone else as let down as I am?

Aside from the OK deal on the BD player in the FS flyer, and the decent 360 sales, I am pretty disappointed. Was expecting some much better deals on TVs and such than I am seeing.

The CT flyer is especially craptacular. Basically it is just a regular weekly flyer, every single thing on sale in it I have previously seen at that price point (or less!)
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
2 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2007
1965 posts
124 upvotes
brunes wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2008 8:08 am
Anyone else keeping up with the boxing day flyers? Anyone else as let down as I am?

Aside from the OK deal on the BD player in the FS flyer, and the decent 360 sales, I am pretty disappointed. Was expecting some much better deals on TVs and such than I am seeing.

The CT flyer is especially craptacular. Basically it is just a regular weekly flyer, every single thing on sale in it I have previously seen at that price point (or less!)
I feel the same way too. :mad: :mad:
Jan 1, 2007
444 posts
34 upvotes
I agree. Looks like I'll be sleeping in for the first time in 10 years on Boxing Day!