Shopping Discussion

Boxing Day sucks this year

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2011 4:26 pm
Tags:
None

Poll: Which stores' Boxing Day sales SUCK? (Select All that Apply)

• Total votes: 207. You have voted on this poll.
Failureshop

27%
Worst Buy

24%
WallyWorld

20%
Bhell's Source

18%
Other

11%
Deal Expert
Jun 11, 2007
15769 posts
1682 upvotes
Maple Ridge
VertigoM wrote:
Dec 21st, 2011 12:43 pm
^ This

We should just start a single thread titled "Boxing Day sucks" and call it a day.
How about the other thread titled "Wow this year Boxing Day really suck".
Prize Won:
(2015-2016) Nothing big/Small...
(2014) Huawei Mini Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
http://my.cutetaffy.com
[OP]
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
41725 posts
2629 upvotes
Richmond Hill
tjthemanto wrote:
Dec 21st, 2011 1:10 am
Assuming that their crappy servers don't / won't crash like every year when they can't handle the extra traffic :lol:

Last yr ..people were waiting 3-4 hrs for the pages to load up . Lot of orders didn't go thru & some people even had stuff in their basket & when they went to checkout ..the stuff was already sold out :-0 even though they though they had it sae in their basket :lol:

I've been able to pick up the (small amount of) things I wanted from FS/BB every year for the past few years online. Yes, it takes a few hours. Yes, I usually don't get to sleep until 1-2am on the 25th. But if it means not lining up in the cold, I'm in. The things I didn't get to buy that night, they usually do a restock in the afternoon of the 27th, and I usually grab it then. That said, I didn't exactly buy a lot of big ticket items like TVs or cameras, but rather smaller things <$100. I think the most sought over item I ever bought was a $299 laptop, which I was also able to pick up on the 27th. Nothing else really screams buy me now, unfortunately.
***Brand New Apple TV 4th Gen 64GB ONLY $220!!***
Silver Coins | Apple TV 4th Gen 64GB | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio
Heatware | RFD Feedback