• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2012 12:03 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 19, 2008
25 posts
1 upvote
if anyone is still interested, Costco ended up having the best deal on the Samsung UN32EH4003F. its 289.99 in store + 25 dollar eco fee. With the two year warranty Costco offers that was my best option. oh yah BTW I do have a degree in environmental studies and I work for an Arborist firm so I guess I am a bit of a hippy! hope this helps. heres the website link, but its 10 dollars cheaper in store

http://www.costco.ca/.product.100008202 ... PurchaseCP
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2008
1321 posts
118 upvotes
Winnipeg
seebass78 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 10:55 am
if anyone is still interested, Costco ended up having the best deal on the Samsung UN32EH4003F. its 289.99 in store + 25 dollar eco fee. With the two year warranty Costco offers that was my best option. oh yah BTW I do have a degree in environmental studies and I work for an Arborist firm so I guess I am a bit of a hippy! hope this helps. heres the website link, but its 10 dollars cheaper in store

http://www.costco.ca/.product.100008202 ... PurchaseCP
hmm, now is 10 dollars worth going to costco on boxing day for? i don't think i'd go to costco on a normal saturday to save 10bux, but i guess if you're already planning on going out to enjoy the madness it's a no brainer. plus that 'instant gratification' of holding the item and bringing it home is hard to compare to clicking a virtual button, waiting for email confirmation, and waiting for delivery

backlight issues are much less pronounced on smaller tv's anyway. i hope the hippy comment didn't cut too deep. i might watch too much southpark
Mar 19, 2008
25 posts
1 upvote
kamascottra wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 1:00 pm
hmm, now is 10 dollars worth going to costco on boxing day for? i don't think i'd go to costco on a normal saturday to save 10bux, but i guess if you're already planning on going out to enjoy the madness it's a no brainer. plus that 'instant gratification' of holding the item and bringing it home is hard to compare to clicking a virtual button, waiting for email confirmation, and waiting for delivery

backlight issues are much less pronounced on smaller tv's anyway. i hope the hippy comment didn't cut too deep. i might watch too much southpark
hey man, im not offended in the slightest!! im actually watching the TV right now. the deal was active today and the lineups werent any worse than a normal costco trip. i bought a TV, orange juice, strawberries and bananas!! i already have enough granola in the house so i didnt have to pick up any more.
Dec 23, 2012
5 posts
VANCOUVER
Is it possible to get a 46-47" LED full array/local dimming/etc that is available in Canada for under $800? I don't need 3D or smart features. Just quality colour and great contrast. The NCIX deal happening later tonight on the LG 6400 has gotten bad reviews from CNet and others claiming the blacks are worse than regular led edge lit TV's.

Quick notes:
It has to be LED, I can't have plasma due to the panel heat given off.
Ideally 1. Future Shop 2. The Brick/The Source 3. NCIX/Costco in that order for various reasons (location, gift cards, free shipping, etc).
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2006
1050 posts
20 upvotes
K-W
I'm looking to pick up the Samsung 55" from Future Shop (UN55ES6003FXZC for $899). All my wandering around the internet has found that it is at least $1100 minimum price, for FS' price doesn't seem to bad. I'm not looking for 3D or any Smart tech, useless imo. I've had trouble finding professional reviews, however it was been very strongly reviewed by users at amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN55ES600 ... B009VRTEP0). It has the slim design as well, which is kind of cool.

The last TV I bought is a ViewSonic 32" LCD from Costco over 5 years ago, so basically anything is an upgrade for me haha.
× < >