None
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2008
10409 posts
604 upvotes
Brampton
Ducky wrote:
Sep 14th, 2015 9:43 pm
I was driving to work in Brampton today on a busy two lane street... An entitled car decides it's OK to stop on a live right lane in front of traffic lights to wait for their kids to come out from school.... There were no kids in sight yet... They expect the whole world to change lanes to go around them...
I've had this happen to me as well. Not only near schools, but on any major roadway I have seen this. Peeps will stop at the bus stop or near intersections to pickup or drop off someone. It is dangerous since they do it on major roadways and don't even signal properly.
Lets Go Blue Jays!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2003
4920 posts
902 upvotes
Mississauga
cheapmeister wrote:
Sep 14th, 2015 9:57 pm
I've had this happen to me as well. Not only near schools, but on any major roadway I have seen this. Peeps will stop at the bus stop or near intersections to pickup or drop off someone. It is dangerous since they do it on major roadways and don't even signal properly.
It's not right but still not as bad if you just doing a quick drop off.... But to sit there with your four way flashers for as long as you need to.... Taking up the entire lane indefinitely...
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
4465 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
Is it just me or are the areas with most immigrants the ones with the highest insurance rates (and accidents)?

Brampton, Markham, etc.
Buy Bell, and you go to HELL! :-0
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
11241 posts
2659 upvotes
GTA
booblehead wrote:
Sep 14th, 2015 7:51 pm
Darwin award winner for 2015
No injuries. Darwin award winners have to die.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2010
8329 posts
911 upvotes
Nook wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 1:17 am
Is it just me or are the areas with most immigrants the ones with the highest insurance rates (and accidents)?

Brampton, Markham, etc.
I see where you coming from. In these times if you say this, people will call you out being a racist.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2011
2996 posts
2123 upvotes
The NORTH
Ducky wrote:
Sep 14th, 2015 9:43 pm
I was driving to work in Brampton today on a busy two lane street... An entitled car decides it's OK to stop on a live right lane in front of traffic lights to wait for their kids to come out from school.... There were no kids in sight yet... They expect the whole world to change lanes to go around them...
God!! Just sit behind them and hold the horn until they move,
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
6964 posts
1444 upvotes
Mississauga
kr0zet wrote:
Sep 14th, 2015 9:02 pm
??? Speeding through strip mall parking lots to beat lights? They are lucky that no one was killed! Who has the thought process that this is a good idea? So angry right now, F this person and their self centered 'the world revolves around me' mentality. Hope the car is un-drivable, they are charged and insurance doesn't cover their idiocy!!!
Speeding through gas stations is even worse, I see it all the time in rush hour traffic. Not only is it dangerous, you don't really save that much time.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2011
2996 posts
2123 upvotes
The NORTH
antigua1999 wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 10:12 am
Speeding through gas stations is even worse, I see it all the time in rush hour traffic. Not only is it dangerous, you don't really save that much time.
And it's illegal.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
6964 posts
1444 upvotes
Mississauga
kr0zet wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 10:48 am
And it's illegal.
And it doesn't seem to stop them. Red light running is even worse. I`m at the point now even when I have a green light I'm cautious.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2015
1100 posts
344 upvotes
SaskBerta
antigua1999 wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 11:03 am
And it doesn't seem to stop them. Red light running is even worse. I`m at the point now even when I have a green light I'm cautious.
Same here. Only accident I was ever in was because someone failed to stop at a red
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
6405 posts
5137 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
One of these would have made me sad, two..well...it's just tragic. Hopefully the one guy found the other hubcap.

Many parts of the GTA remind me of the 3rd world where road rules and law and order don't apply. Thats why I got a dashcam for those unfortunate times my travels take me thru there.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2011
2996 posts
2123 upvotes
The NORTH
antigua1999 wrote:
Sep 15th, 2015 11:03 am
This is why i don't bemoan red light cameras. People complain its a cash grab, So What? If you don't run a light, you wont get a ticket.