Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] BRAVE 3D blu-ray Ultimate Collector's Edition $19.99 at Walmart online.

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2012 4:20 pm
Sep 17, 2005
618 posts
68 upvotes
Edmonton

[Walmart] BRAVE 3D blu-ray Ultimate Collector's Edition $19.99 at Walmart online.

I couldn't believe it but I just bought BRAVE 3D blu-ray online at Walmart for $19.99. It's the bilingual version but I assume you can still watch this in English correct? (I've never bought a bilingual one before so if someone knows, please post a response).
The weird thing is that it shows stock when you search for "Brave 3d" but when you click the link it now shows OOS. Perhaps they'll have more stock soon or did I just happen to catch a glitch?

Can't wait for spring to spring :razz:
488 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
damn, oos...i've been wanting to get this movie for the kids (and myself lol) for a while. just loved watching it, and want the 3d.
Sep 14, 2009
31 posts
7 upvotes
Oakville
Still showing $19.00 online but OOS. However, it appears to be available in Quebec stores. May need to ask my friends out there to pick me up a copy. The contents of the English and Bilingual versions should be the same. I believe the only difference is the exterior packaging to comply with Quebec language laws.
× < >