Sports & Recreation

**BREAKING NEWS** NHL, NHLPA agree to meet Dec. 9 - Could the strike be put on ice??

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2004 5:53 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 15, 2003
535 posts
1 upvote
Degenerate wrote:That's true. Aleem already sent me a couple pm's telling me how gay I am :cheesygri
not gay.

just to keep your 'come out of the closet' threads to another websit - like perhaps: ottawasenators.com
Have trust in who you are doing business with, read my feedback:
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=20595
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
5 upvotes
Aleem wrote:not gay.

just to keep your 'come out of the closet' threads to another websit - like perhaps: ottawasenators.com
When did I ever make come out of the closet threads? Image

I like the idea about ottawasenators.com tho ;)
"It's a case of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter" - Bret Hart
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2001
5974 posts
31 upvotes
Ottawa
Hey Aleem, nice to see your alive - why don't you answer your email or phone anymore??

Give us a call when you can

LEAFS SUCK! (man, it's been a long time, eh boys??)
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2003
1126 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
skanji wrote:Hey Aleem, nice to see your alive - why don't you answer your email or phone anymore??

Give us a call when you can

LEAFS SUCK! (man, it's been a long time, eh boys??)
Maybe Hockey will come back in time so that I can kill you family playoff pool like i do every year :p
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
5 upvotes
I still like this Image
There was a Philadelphia Flyers fan, a Montreal fan, an Ottawa Senators fan and a Toronto Maple Leafs fan standing on the edge of a cliff. The Flyers fan jumped off the cliff and yelled, "This is for the Flyers!" The Montreal fan jumped off the cliff and yelled, "This is for the Canadiens!" Then the Leafs fan pushed the Senators fan off the cliff and yelled, "This is for the Maple Leafs!"
"It's a case of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter" - Bret Hart
Deal Fanatic
Aug 18, 2003
6287 posts
9 upvotes
Waterloo
skanji wrote: LEAFS SUCK! (man, it's been a long time, eh boys??)
Didn't you watch the game last night?

Man even the baby sens can't beat the baby leafs. ;)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2001
5974 posts
31 upvotes
Ottawa
Carnage wrote:Didn't you watch the game last night?

Man even the baby sens can't beat the baby leafs. ;)
Did you not watch the baseball playoffs?? One day, it will happen leaf fans...maybe not this year, maybe not next year...but when it does, just look out!!!!

(are we sensing too much optimism in the season coming back???)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 18, 2003
6287 posts
9 upvotes
Waterloo
skanji wrote:Did you not watch the baseball playoffs??
I did, and it made me depressed for days. All the boston breaking the streak record made me so bitter. ;)
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
5 upvotes
skanji wrote:Did you not watch the baseball playoffs?? One day, it will happen leaf fans...maybe not this year, maybe not next year...but when it does, just look out!!!!

(are we sensing too much optimism in the season coming back???)
You've earned my respect Skanji. The Stanley Cup will happen one day leaf fans
:cheesygri