Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2003
1570 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto

The Brick Boxing Day Blowout

Just received it in my email:
Flyer Link

Guess you can use their Holiday price guarantee early if you see anything in particular,
5 replies
Jan 1, 2017
38 posts
11 upvotes
Samsung 70KU6290 for $1999. Seems like a solid deal if you can live without proper HDR.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
1370 posts
265 upvotes
Winnipeg
I hate boxing day shopping. Add that to the bait and switch that is the brick? No thanks.
Jul 5, 2004
22215 posts
2101 upvotes
I recently bought all new appliances so I had been watching prices for months. I obviously don't remember the price of all the appliances in this flyer, but I can tell you that most of these appliances are the exact same price they have been for the past few months. The Brick likely raised their prices recently just so they could drop them for their huge boxing week blowout. If you are looking for a deal on an appliance, don't waste your money with these prices.
Toronto Maple Leafs tickets for sale. PM me for details
Jul 25, 2007
416 posts
49 upvotes
The only thing that they're blowing out..are turds from their mouth. Weak deals. :)
Oct 31, 2015
331 posts
160 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Shaner wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2016 7:18 am
I recently bought all new appliances so I had been watching prices for months. I obviously don't remember the price of all the appliances in this flyer, but I can tell you that most of these appliances are the exact same price they have been for the past few months. The Brick likely raised their prices recently just so they could drop them for their huge boxing week blowout. If you are looking for a deal on an appliance, don't waste your money with these prices.
Lol their boxing week blow out is more expensive then the appliance prices Costco has been advertising for a month now ... and they have 2 year warranty, better return policy and free shipping