Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

Brick Flyer now live

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2012 12:29 am
Tags:
None
27 replies
Feb 25, 2011
32 posts
23 upvotes
Link doesn't work. But if you go to flyertown and look for the brick its there.
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
1212 posts
581 upvotes
North York
[url]http://flyers.*****.ca/canada/the-brick-boxing-day-flyer-dec-21-to-26/single/[/url]
May 17, 2006
19 posts
1 upvote
Maybe I am crazy, but it looks like they have the same fridge in the flyer 3 times at 3 different prices

Look at Page 15 and 16.... Frigidare models
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
1212 posts
581 upvotes
North York
I know weird....I need all 4 major appliances so not sure what the place is for this.

I'm waiting for Future Shop and BB so I can compare with Home Depot and The Brick.

Anybody use fridgedair brand before ?
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2004
4145 posts
206 upvotes
Etobicoke
afshaikh wrote: I know weird....I need all 4 major appliances so not sure what the place is for this.

I'm waiting for Future Shop and BB so I can compare with Home Depot and The Brick.

Check out Sears outlet, depending on where you're located. We got some of our SS appliances from there, good prices on boxing week a couple of years ago.
Feb 16, 2012
9 posts
Toronto
it's odd, I was looking at some dining sets yesterday at 1000/set and today after they launched their boxing day flyer, the prices shot up to 1499.

The advertising says 40% off all other furniture not in flyer, so although you get some discount... the prices are misleading.
Dec 24, 2009
161 posts
22 upvotes
Sorel-Tracy
can anyone comment on the angus reclining sofa for 599.99$ and the Angus Reclining Sofa, Loveseat and Chair Package at 1499.97$ ?!. Seems like a good deal. thanks !!

edit : I have one kid plus one more coming in the next year, 2 cats, one still having his claws :confused:
Dec 17, 2012
5 posts
2 upvotes
SIMCOE
afshaikh wrote: I know weird....I need all 4 major appliances so not sure what the place is for this.

I used to be an appliance manager at a top canadian retailer. I would say that over 60% of my service calls were on Frigidare products. I would really recommend avoiding them. Whirlpool/Inglis/KitchenAid (all the same company) are what I would recommend the most, mind you BOSCH dishwashers cannot be beat. GE is pretty safe as well. LG (Goldstar) never really impressed me and were prone to electrical issues. (big $$$ if out of warranty)

Futureshop has run some pretty good deals on laundry sets in the past whereas Sears offers their Kenmore brand (some made by Whirlpool, some by Frigidaire so ask the sales rep) frequently in package deals for a reasonable price as well.
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
19240 posts
17866 upvotes
GTA, ON
joanney09 wrote: it's odd, I was looking at some dining sets yesterday at 1000/set and today after they launched their boxing day flyer, the prices shot up to 1499.

The advertising says 40% off all other furniture not in flyer, so although you get some discount... the prices are misleading.
That sucks. I'm looking to buy a kitchen table set and I was hoping to get a good buy on Boxing Day. Seeing that Leons & TheBrick like to play dirty, I guess I won't be buying anytime soon.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Nov 20, 2007
214 posts
27 upvotes
Mirabel
Hummmmm a Samsung 55 Inch UN55EH6000 for 878.00 $ I think I will be shopping at the Brick this year !
Aieden

Why do Kamikaze wear their helmets on a mission ? WHY !?
Deal Addict
May 18, 2005
3412 posts
361 upvotes
rtommy wrote: I used to be an appliance manager at a top canadian retailer. I would say that over 60% of my service calls were on Frigidare products. I would really recommend avoiding them. Whirlpool/Inglis/KitchenAid (all the same company) are what I would recommend the most, mind you BOSCH dishwashers cannot be beat. GE is pretty safe as well. LG (Goldstar) never really impressed me and were prone to electrical issues. (big $$$ if out of warranty)

Futureshop has run some pretty good deals on laundry sets in the past whereas Sears offers their Kenmore brand (some made by Whirlpool, some by Frigidaire so ask the sales rep) frequently in package deals for a reasonable price as well.
Is Frigidaire that bad? I bought a Frigidaire fridge during Futureshop's VIP event. Good thing is I bought the 5 year extended warranty for it.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2005
3412 posts
361 upvotes
joanney09 wrote: it's odd, I was looking at some dining sets yesterday at 1000/set and today after they launched their boxing day flyer, the prices shot up to 1499.

I think Brick has been doing like this for years. So you better compare the prices with other stores rather than looking at their discount percentage.
Dec 13, 2009
171 posts
22 upvotes
Milton

Dont buy the Fridedair appliances. They are crap. Stove takes forever to heat up, the Dishwasher is louder then living right beside the train tracks. Stay away, garbage!
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4481 posts
901 upvotes
Edmonton
Bottom of page 2 LG 55" TV final clearance dec 26 only with magic remote. Any ideas what model number that is?
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2005
1950 posts
169 upvotes
any thoughts on the LG 20 Cu. Ft. Bottom Mount Refrigerator – Stainless Steel for 888?

Only have room for a 30 inch wide fridge, so it would fit the bill...