Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
13708 posts
1231 upvotes
Toronto

The Brick - Holiday Price Guarantee

Flyer

Saving You More... on Boxing Day

Shop now, and we'll price match our Boxing Day prices later! Boxing Day is busy, but we'll be glad to refund you the difference beginning December 27 and up to 30 days after your initial purchase.
"Deal of the Day" addict
27 replies
Nov 23, 2016
62 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
I find the brick furniture over priced even with the discount.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2004
4573 posts
486 upvotes
Would be funny if they don't do Boxing Day deals.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2006
9820 posts
855 upvotes
Key word there is "OUR"... that means they are not likely to have many hot deals. I guess if you wait till the leaked flyer and find something you like on the flyer, you can buy it early... but hot deal and Brick generally don't go together...
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2005
1329 posts
223 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah was also thinking that maybe what's on sale now won't be a Boxing Day sale. Better to wait for the leaked flyer then make a purchase in my opinion
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
13708 posts
1231 upvotes
Toronto
sweetcheese wrote:
Dec 14th, 2016 3:20 pm
I agree, but when you're in the market for what they sell, where exactly can we go in Canada?

The Brick / Leon's IS the market.
"Deal of the Day" addict
Nov 17, 2014
23 posts
2 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
DaVibe wrote:
Dec 16th, 2016 7:11 pm
I agree, but when you're in the market for what they sell, where exactly can we go in Canada?

The Brick / Leon's IS the market.
Lots of independent furniture stores out there which provide way better quality. In my small town of 10,000 we have not 1 but 2 furniture stores that do very well. Both have been around since I was a kid and even before then (as my Grandparents used to own one of them back in the day before I was even born)
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
13708 posts
1231 upvotes
Toronto
matheson21 wrote:
Dec 17th, 2016 2:40 pm
Lots of independent furniture stores out there which provide way better quality. In my small town of 10,000 we have not 1 but 2 furniture stores that do very well. Both have been around since I was a kid and even before then (as my Grandparents used to own one of them back in the day before I was even born)
Price to quality ratio.
I agree, lots of quality out there. It might also be 3 times the price of The Brick.

Just saying, I think there's a lot of people who shop there, despite the quality. Sometimes, it's the price point.
"Deal of the Day" addict
Penalty Box
Jan 1, 2008
1431 posts
258 upvotes
Exaaaaaactly.
GVRtrader wrote:
Dec 14th, 2016 7:28 pm
Key word there is "OUR"... that means they are not likely to have many hot deals. I guess if you wait till the leaked flyer and find something you like on the flyer, you can buy it early... but hot deal and Brick generally don't go together...
My signature was deleted by RFD because my truth is inconvenient for them. Be aware!
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2004
4489 posts
572 upvotes
when a furniture store tells you they will price match later its usually bs. Always get the discount up front and at the time anything afterwards after they have your money is like pulling teeth.. just a fyi dont be fooled into this crap.
Friends don't let friends sign up with BHELL!
Bell free since 2010.
Mar 12, 2016
764 posts
154 upvotes
sweetcheese wrote:
Dec 14th, 2016 3:20 pm
Their price over the market price often. But I can use price match to get better from them.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
7048 posts
460 upvotes
Friends don't let friends shop at The Brick. Seriously, spend your money practically anywhere else.
My nick doesn't mean I'm happy any more than yours means you're a sex machine.
Oct 31, 2015
331 posts
160 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How is this a deal.

This is every day at more then one other retailer.
Sep 20, 2005
175 posts
268 upvotes
Thunder Bay
This is actually great - not all retailers offer this, and it saves you from fighting the crowds on Boxing Day.

I did it a few years ago with a TV - bought it prior to Boxing Day, saw it on sale on Boxing Day and went in the next day to Price Match and they did it on the spot.
Sep 2, 2015
886 posts
561 upvotes
Toronto, ON
"Shop now, and we'll price match our Boxing Day prices later!" what's the point for buying now then?