• Jul 23rd, 2007 4:59 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jan 29, 2007
58 posts

the BRICK's BRADA is just dung

Hello fellow RFDers.

i'd would like to warn anyone planning on purchasing the brick's home brand BRADA that they are horrible products.

i purchased a pretty stainless steel dishwasher thinking it was a great deal because at the time they were offering a free 5 year extended warranty with their house products.

after 1 month of use, lo and behold it stopped working. well it started making these weird noises and nothing was happening inside. it kept flashing the error code E7.

so i thought, great that's why i got this warranty!
well, it's been 7 months now and they still have not fixed this darned dishwasher. the repair guy keeps either losing the part, waiting for the part, not knowing what's wrong with it after installing the part and even avoiding our calls. we've contacted the manager 5x and she keeps avoiding our calls as well.

anyone else have horrible dealings with this company? i mean are they trying to wait out this 5 year warranty?
1 reply
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
10188 posts
105879 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Just goback to the store about this POS and bug them. You can also write in to HQ about it. If that doesn't work, write to BBB and see where is can be taken up. Check also your province consumer laws as well. Make sure you keep copies of all docuements and all that.

They sold you a dud, but you get what you pay for...

Ju Leon...