Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Brim Financial

EXPIRED: Free year of Amazon Prime if you spend $1,000 on your Brim MC by Mar 15

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2019 1:55 pm
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29710 posts
29132 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
jarfgames wrote: There is 0 need to wait. You can add the code immediately and it will extend your expiry by a year from the current expiry. I just did it last night and it changed my expiry from July 2019 to July 2020.
Yabbut, what if you're now on a monthly subscription? Consider for instance those of us on the current Stack prepaid MC Prime promo that refunds Amazon's monthly $7.99+HST for 12 months. If we were to add Brim's promo now we'd lose the remaining months on Stack. We'd rather let the Stack promo runs its course, then add the Brim promo next fall and get a full two years of free Prime.
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2960 posts
2337 upvotes
Calgary
bylo wrote: Yabbut, what if you're now on a monthly subscription? Consider for instance those of us on the current Stack prepaid MC Prime promo that refunds Amazon's monthly $7.99+HST for 12 months. If we were to add Brim's promo now we'd lose the remaining months on Stack. We'd rather let the Stack promo runs its course, then add the Brim promo next fall and get a full two years of free Prime.
Fair enough... the comment I was responding to was stating you could “wait until your Prime expires” before applying the coupon and I am just clarifying that under normal circumstances, that is not necessary.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
1734 posts
1888 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like they’re out of prime codes - got this email:

“We’re big fans of Amazon Prime and it seems that you are, too. So much so that we’re now out of Amazon Prime codes! Thanks for participating & stay tuned for other offers for you to take advantage of.”
:(
Aug 13, 2003
669 posts
542 upvotes
Calgary
jasonchan wrote: Looks like they’re out of prime codes - got this email:

“We’re big fans of Amazon Prime and it seems that you are, too. So much so that we’re now out of Amazon Prime codes! Thanks for participating & stay tuned for other offers for you to take advantage of.”
:(
Yeah, I know. Got the same email. We are not even near the deadline of March 15th. Did the original offer even say "until supplies last"?
Nov 14, 2012
975 posts
545 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Yup, this deal is officially expired.

I got the same email this morning.
Good time I got my prime from them earlier.