Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Brooks Brothers Online Clearance Event 60% off

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2012 12:10 pm
Tags:
None
8 replies
Feb 2, 2012
20 posts
2 upvotes
EDMONTON
Shipping to Canada is $10, done by air.

If you buy over $70 dollars they'll charge you import duties. In the end, you probably save about 30% i'm guessing.

Thanks OP for deal, Imma pass on this deal cause shipping would be so expensive. Good quality brand name, don't need a 35+10+GST shirt for work.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2005
6565 posts
2095 upvotes
I just ordered a sports coat, much much cheaper than their Toronto retail store price which is around $700+taxes so we'll see how bad this is going to be.

I got a $10 off coupon as well for registering an account on their website.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2010
2959 posts
139 upvotes
Duties with Fedex will destroy you.

Heads up.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2005
6565 posts
2095 upvotes
Rainne wrote: Duties with Fedex will destroy you.

Heads up.

How much are we looking at for duties? It can't be more than the price of the purchase.
Feb 2, 2012
20 posts
2 upvotes
EDMONTON
mebiuspower wrote: How much are we looking at for duties? It can't be more than the price of the purchase.

I haven't shipped with FedEx before, but did with UPS and DHL. Duties was about 30-50 bucks for 100- 200 dolalrs worth of item. I'm thinking ur jacket would be 140? So Expect to pay 200 by the time everything is done.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2005
6565 posts
2095 upvotes
RedFlagDealsUsername wrote: I haven't shipped with FedEx before, but did with UPS and DHL. Duties was about 30-50 bucks for 100- 200 dolalrs worth of item. I'm thinking ur jacket would be 140? So Expect to pay 200 by the time everything is done.

Still wayyy cheaper than Toronto retail store prices for a quality sports coat... I'm okay with that.

I just checked the site again, and the jacket is no longer available in my size... wow.
Oct 21, 2005
842 posts
29 upvotes
Went down this path before, expect to pay around 40% of the original cost in duties and fee's. In the end, it was roughly the same price to get my US ordered jacket from the local store even though it was 50% off.

I love Brooks, but I wouldn't order online for the US again.
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
25310 posts
2536 upvotes
Markham, ON
mebiuspower wrote: how much are we looking at for duties? It can't be more than the price of the purchase.

rip

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)