Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Brother MFC9130CW Digital Wireless Colour Laser MFP ($174.99) PM at BB

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 15th, 2015 2:04 pm
Tags:
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2006
13378 posts
8308 upvotes
Brampton
Damn it you guys made me go open the box which I was going to do Saturday

Confirmed no Wired. :(
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2010
1300 posts
365 upvotes
Toronto
tebore wrote: Damn it you guys made me go open the box which I was going to do Saturday

It works flawlessly on WiFi though. Scan over network, email, etc all work fine... not a total bummer?
Banned
Sep 13, 2012
2673 posts
786 upvotes
Are you guys cool without duplex? This is a great machine but it's tough to swallow that pill.
Aim to be a better man than you were, rather than best those around you.
-Uncredited
Oct 6, 2011
251 posts
31 upvotes
Vaughan
tebore wrote: Damn it you guys made me go open the box which I was going to do Saturday

Hey tebore, I apologize about the confusion. I swear thought I put 'not' there. I'll edit my response.
Apr 8, 2009
315 posts
70 upvotes
carniver wrote: No you're wrong.

kongkornitz is right.
there is wired connection===> USB connection which can be plug into a router for sharing wired.
this no ethernet though.

duplex can be done manually, page by page, very painful for a large job!!!
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2006
13378 posts
8308 upvotes
Brampton
I'll give the wireless a shot if its totally stable I'll keep it but if it hiccups it's going back.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2014
1298 posts
503 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP! I went on a wild goose chase last night after work for this at nearby stores because online it wasnt available. So I called in and they checked stock for me at nearby stores, lots of them had 1 or 2 in inventory. The problem was when I went in, it was in their inventory but it was already purchased and ready for pick up. So not really purchased yet but reserved until they pick it up. That's why it shows up... finally found a store near my work with 5x, should be a decent chance of getting one.

Then I find out that they went back in stock this morning... so I purchased one again, used a $20 off coupon here: [url]http://www.*****.ca/coupons/staples.ca?c=4660250[/url] and had it shipped to my home for free. I'm going to cancel the other one once I receive the one shipped to me, I dont feel like lugging a 50lbs (as per the specs) printer around while I can get it shipped for free! :D
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2010
1463 posts
414 upvotes
al_the_great wrote: kongkornitz is right.
there is wired connection===> USB connection which can be plug into a router for sharing wired.
this no ethernet though.
:facepalm:
al_the_great wrote: duplex can be done manually, page by page, very painful for a large job!!!
Actually, the duplexer on these consumer machines are painfully slow, it has to print a page, reverse it, then print the second side. It'd be faster to manually duplex on large jobs as it'd let the paper flow naturally.
Once there was a real deal in front of me I did not cherish. Not until it went OOS did I learn to regret. There's no greater sorrow. If heavens would grant me another chance I would buy buy buy. If I must put down a quantity, I hope it is 10000
Jan 20, 2009
25 posts
3 upvotes
I just bought this printer at Best Buy because Staples didn't have it in stock. And then Best Buy beat this price by 10%.

But it is a decent printer - pages come out quickly and quality is good when printing on Staples brand mailing labels.
Jul 14, 2014
186 posts
478 upvotes
Markham
Use $20 Off $150 Staples coupon and Stack it with $20 Visa Checkout Promo = $159 before tax
Dec 1, 2012
131 posts
154 upvotes
zaibii786 wrote: Use $20 Off $150 Staples coupon and Stack it with $20 Visa Checkout Promo = $159 before tax
Which coupon is that? The $20 off $150 does not appear to be stackable with the $20 Visa Checkout Promo
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2004
4658 posts
567 upvotes
I've been VERY happy with this printer.
Sep 23, 2013
79 posts
21 upvotes
Montreal
Brother TN 221 OEM cartridges is selling approximately $80, considering its 2500 pages around, I guess I will pass!
Feb 13, 2007
270 posts
55 upvotes
Just a heads up, when you register the printer, Brother may send you a coupon for a discount on the OEM toners. When I bought my MFC-9340CDW model last year from Staples and registered they sent a coupon for 50% off the list price of the OEM toners both the standard and "extended life" models.

NefCanuck

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)