• May 5th, 2015 11:29 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
25310 posts
2536 upvotes
Markham, ON
spena wrote: maaybe this movie will lead the story for the Apocalypes arc as the sequel :D
too many maybes...just hope it doesnt suck
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2009
4770 posts
210 upvotes
Guelph
joeyjoejoe wrote: Not sure where they are going with this. The Days of Future Past story line is about the future going to the present to avoid the terrible Sentinel filled future, but they seem to show some characters from the Age of Apocalypse story line (Blink, Bishop). Age of Apocalypse story line is a similar story involving time travel. But they go to the past to make for a better present (and end up screwing everything up). From what I can tell, it's a future Wolverine (instead of Kitty Pryde) going to the past before the X-Men were created (which is more like Age of Apocalypse).

It makes me wonder if this will be a blend of the two stories into one or if one story line leads into another (in other words a sequel). For example, Wolverine succeeds in preventing a war with the Sentinels, but in the end of the movie Xavier dies and that leads into the next X-Men movie focusing on the Age of Apocalypse story line.
bishop goes into the past to warn the x-men of the future events in the 90's x-men cartoon.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
6575 posts
726 upvotes
is the sentinel the one that is indestructible and can regenerate itself just like the in latter part of the cartoon series?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
6055 posts
853 upvotes
Markham
rageking wrote: is the sentinel the one that is indestructible and can regenerate itself just like the in latter part of the cartoon series?
i think that is nimrod...as a kid i remember the tv show and nimrod used to scare me lol
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2004
10943 posts
430 upvotes
Markham/Mississauga
rageking wrote: is the sentinel the one that is indestructible and can regenerate itself just like the in latter part of the cartoon series?
Sentinels:

Nimrod:

Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
22170 posts
825 upvotes
Newmarket
hmmm....starting to look more like a tv series than a blockbuster movie :(
I think im all wolverined-out as well.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 8, 2007
5550 posts
2221 upvotes
Hydropwnics wrote:"TodayHello is a certified hustler and original gangster."
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2008
2474 posts
170 upvotes
Keas wrote: what the hell is that white thing in the stomach supposed to be?
I have one of those on the side of my house for a gas dryer. Maybe the movie is being sponsored by Whirlpool?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6114 posts
1693 upvotes
Milton
badmus wrote: Yea I read that on deadline thats cool, we need more good movies
wonder what they will do after? house of m?
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2009
4770 posts
210 upvotes
Guelph
rogue has been cut from the movie from what ive heard. apparently she only had one scene in the movie and that was cut. so now shes not in the movie at all and the one scene with her will be a deleted scene.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
2447 posts
239 upvotes
Brampton
brandonl wrote: rogue has been cut from the movie from what ive heard. apparently she only had one scene in the movie and that was cut. so now shes not in the movie at all and the one scene with her will be a deleted scene.
Dislike. While I didn't care much for the movie version of Rogue she's still one of my favorite Xmen. The first being Gambit who has been continuously overlooked for some reason. I don't count that version of him in Wolverine.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
6575 posts
726 upvotes
toeknee89 wrote: Dislike. While I didn't care much for the movie version of Rogue she's still one of my favorite Xmen. The first being Gambit who has been continuously overlooked for some reason. I don't count that version of him in Wolverine.
Gambit makes things explode. Very expensive to make movie when pyro is required for many scenes with gambit in it.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
1097 posts
211 upvotes
Toronto
Hopefully its not Wolverine centric movie like previous x-men films. X-men should always be about Xavier and the team.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2009
4770 posts
210 upvotes
Guelph
rageking wrote: Gambit makes things explode. Very expensive to make movie when pyro is required for many scenes with gambit in it.
CGI the explosions of all the material he throws. thats not an excuse for never including him in a movie. the firstr wolverine movie doesnt count btw.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2009
4770 posts
210 upvotes
Guelph
macro6 wrote: Hopefully its not Wolverine centric movie like previous x-men films. X-men should always be about Xavier and the team.
i agree. i love wolverine, but i want to see equal screen time and importance on each character.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 8, 2007
5550 posts
2221 upvotes
brandonl wrote: i agree. i love wolverine, but i want to see equal screen time and importance on each character.
Equal screen time to Cyclops? lol.

They plaster Wolverine everywhere because he sells tickets
Hydropwnics wrote:"TodayHello is a certified hustler and original gangster."
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2009
4770 posts
210 upvotes
Guelph
TodayHello wrote: Equal screen time to Cyclops? lol.

They plaster Wolverine everywhere because he sells tickets
only to idiotic hipsters who wanna jump on the bandwagon because comic book movies and nerd stuff is cool now. people have over hyped the wolverine character. any real, true x-man fan would want to see more of the other x-men.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)