Expired Contests

[Other] Bud Light "SUPER BOWL XLVI VIP" CONTEST (Jan 27/12 QC ok)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2012 6:30 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
Port Moody

Bud Light "SUPER BOWL XLVI VIP" CONTEST (Jan 27/12 QC ok)

There is one (1) Grand Prize trip for four (4) to Super Bowl XLVI available to be won, including return economy class airfare from the closest international airport to winner’s home to Indianapolis, Indiana, four (4) nights standard hotel accommodation (based on double occupancy at contest sponsor selected hotel), private airport /hotel transfers on arrival & departure from Indianapolis, four (4) Super Bowl tailgate and game tickets; four (4) VIP access passes to Bud Light Super Bowl event parties on Thursday, Friday & Saturday night of Super Bowl weekend, $1000 CAD spending money (payable to winner only), breakfast daily at hotel, NFL Experience /Fan Zone passes, three dinners (Thursday, Friday & Saturday night) as organized by Bud Light event team, game day transfers to/from stadium, leather ticket wallet and custom agenda per person and Bud Light / NFL commemorative gift per person. Dates of travel are February 2-6, 2012. Approximate retail value is $35,000CAD.

There is one (1) weekly prize available to be won at the end of each weekly draw period (Jan 2-6, Jan 7-13, Jan 14-20, and Jan 21-27) for a total of 4 weekly prizes available to be won during the contest period. Each weekly prize consists of one (1) tablet computer. Approx. retail value of a weekly prize is $500 CAD.

Limit of twenty-four (24) entries per person.

Participants can enter the contest by scanning one of twenty-four (24) Bud Light QR codes found nationally across Canada (excluding the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut) using a mobile device, or by texting one of twenty-four (24) unique keywords to 242424. Unique QR codes and keywords will be posted in various outdoor locations (for example, transit shelters), participating retail locations, participating restaurants and bars, in specially marked cases and on the Bud Light Canada Facebook page.

Get the first enter by just signing up.

Canada 21+

Ends 01/27/12

Enter Here
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
54 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2007
3494 posts

BLAL5 worked for me by opting in on the mobile texting.
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
20145 posts
bring back colour
Aug 26, 2009
490 posts
my texting code was : BLAL5

Guess it's the same qualification as Vilmark's:

You’ve Collected
Play 24: "Screen Pass"
Aug 26, 2009
490 posts
FYI... the BL8WA code in the YouTube Video doesn't work..

Play 18: BLMN2 Does!!

Plays 1 - 4 codes on cans
Play 5 code on a case
Play 6 code when registered??
Plays 7 - 9 codes will be on Bud Light Facebook page
Plays 10 & 11 codes will be in the Newspaper
Play 12 code will be on an online video ad
Play 13 code when "Liked" page on Facebook BLAS6
Play 14 code on Bud Light Canada Facebook page
Play 15 code will be on TV Ad (scan it)
Play 16 code will be on NFL.com BLDC1
Play 17 code on cases in retail stores
Play 18 code from the YouTube Video BLMN2
Plays 19 - 22, codes will be at Super Bowl Parties: http://budlight.ca/www/nfl_parties.php
Play 23 code will be emailed (Opt. in for email) BLMR6
Play 24 code was text BLAL5 (Opt. in for Texts)
Sep 15, 2004
135 posts
Play 16 code will be on NFL.com: BLDC1
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
1085 posts
Biggest Contest Win so far:
Trip to the 2010 Vancouver Winter Games,3 pin sets,4 goalie pins,gear- ColdFX
ADD me on twitter @masterrockerr
× < >