Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Budds' Cadillac

Cadillac XT5 and ATS lease $349/$369 per mo. for 2 years with $1500 down

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2017 12:47 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes

Cadillac XT5 and ATS lease $349/$369 per mo. for 2 years with $1500 down

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Budds' Cadillac
Just leased a new 2017 XT5 - found the deal in the automotive area but it's hot and should be mentioned in the Hot Deals arena!

$1500 down plus first month, $400 refundable security deposit and admin fee.

Absolutely loving the vehicle - drives like a dream with lots of power. You can't find any comparable CUV for anywhere close to this price.

http://www.buddschev.com/cadillac-lease-offer/
415 replies
Jul 17, 2007
721 posts
1541 upvotes
Milton,ON
nice looking cars... but

4.9% is not a great deal - many other manf. are offering 0%
putting money down on a lease, is a waste of money
Not sure what the residual values are on the cars, but they can't be great
Your signature will appear like this in posts
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8049 posts
8626 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Wassifdurrani wrote: nice looking cars... but

I agree. The rate should be 0.9% . Love these cars as well.
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 11, 2004
5318 posts
3944 upvotes
Milton, ON.
Also, I think this is a closed lease isnt it?
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes

There is a $12,800 discount off the car when you lease so it is a great deal even with the 4.9%. The residual is ~$27,400 fixed buyout.

Try and find a lease at 0.9% that is $349/mo. with $1500 down for 2 years.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
cRaZyRaVr wrote: Also, I think this is a closed lease isnt it?

Yes it is. 2 years, 40,000 km. Fixed residual.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
1334 posts
978 upvotes
Ottawa
So, including down payment that's $411.50-$431.50 a month, for a 2 year lease for these vehicles... seems pretty decent. No charge maintenance as well, so you have completely worry free driving for a couple of years. If you really needed a 2 year lease, I think you would be hard pressed to find this class of vehicle for cheaper.
Dec 27, 2010
412 posts
191 upvotes
I'll add my $0.02 here as I have a 2 year lease from Budds Cadillac on the ATS. While my lease is ending (signed in 2015), it's the same structure and I think I can provide some input from an existing buyer's perspective.

First the positives: The no-charge maintenance is certainly very nice and most dealers don't have a problem fitting you into their schedule. The vehicle is great to drive and is one of the best in its class, so you won't be disappointed if you go with the ATS. Finally, the price is very enticing and is often better than most other Cadillac dealers.

Now the negatives: The post-sales experience and service from Budds is poor. So poor in fact that I refuse to continue to lease from them again, even if it means I end up paying a few extra dollars for my next lease.

The service department constantly has no idea what they are doing since they maintain so many different types of vehicles at once. A basic example of this is tire pressure. The owners manual says to have the front and rears at a certain point and the dealership has not once filled the tires up correctly when I take it in for maintenance. All 4 are either the same or the rears are overinflated for some odd reason. They also don't really understand their own availability of upgrades. For instance, I was told my vehicle was eligible for an Android Auto update, so I took my car in to have it done. They kept it for 2 days, handed it back, told me everything was done and okay, only for me to later find out that they did nothing and the car wasn't even able to support AA.

I even gave Budds a 2nd chance when deciding if I was going to renew my lease and went into the dealership to ask about feature changes between model years. The rep I spoke with had no idea about how they changed over the years and didn't even know pricing on the vehicle itself. The final straw was the promised callback that never happened from the dealer when he wasn't able to tell me if there was an incentive for an existing customer to renew their lease. If you can't do something simple like that, especially during a sales process, it's clear to me that you don't care for my business.

This is a classic example of the cliche "you get what you pay for". Yes, you get a great car at a low price, but it certainly has an unstated cost down the road that could vary widely from person to person.
Last edited by twistededge on Jun 20th, 2017 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12736 posts
6257 upvotes

I guess you had rather not get the $12000 discount and get a 0% lease rate instead.
What difference does it make if the rate is high if your payment is decent, which I think it is for this vehicle. See if you can get this class of vehicle for this payment for 24 months.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4206 posts
1749 upvotes
Montreal

Three strikes and you're out, lol.
Apr 29, 2006
422 posts
562 upvotes
Toronto
kool1 wrote: Just leased a new 2017 XT5 - found the deal in the automotive area but it's hot and should be mentioned in the Hot Deals arena!

$1500 down plus first month, $400 refundable security deposit and admin fee.

Absolutely loving the vehicle - drives like a dream with lots of power. You can't find any comparable CUV for anywhere close to this price.

http://www.buddschev.com/cadillac-lease-offer/

what features do you get with that pkg.. does it come with navi?, sunroof?
sounds like a great deal.. I have a Honda crv touring and I pay 450
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
7631 posts
2175 upvotes
Given the rate is so high, what about if we pay like $5k down? Or do you have to go with $1500 down to get the deal?
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
twistededge wrote: I'll add my $0.02 here as I have a 2 year lease from Budds Cadillac on the ATS. While my lease is ending (signed in 2015), it's the same structure and I think I can provide some input from an existing buyer's perspective.

First the positives: The no-charge maintenance is certainly very nice and most dealers don't have a problem fitting you into their schedule. The vehicle is great to drive and is one of the best in its class, so you won't be disappointed if you go with the ATS. Finally, the price is very enticing and is often better than most other Cadillac dealers.

Now the negatives: The post-sales experience and service from Budds is poor. So poor in fact that I refuse to continue to lease from them again, even if it means I end up paying a few extra dollars for my next lease.

The service department constantly has no idea what they are doing since they maintain so many different types of vehicles at once. A basic example of this is tire pressure. The owners manual says to have the front and rears at a certain point and the dealership has not once filled the tires up correctly when I take it in for maintenance. All 4 are either the same or the rears are overinflated for some odd reason. They also don't really understand their own availability of upgrades. For instance, I was told my vehicle was eligible for an Android Auto update, so I took my car in to have it done. They kept it for 2 days, handed it back, told me everything was done and okay, only for me to later find out that they did nothing and the car wasn't even able to support AA.

I even gave Budds a 2nd chance when deciding if I was going to renew my lease and went into the dealership to ask about feature changes between model years. The rep I spoke with had no idea about how they changed over the years and didn't even know pricing on the vehicle itself. The final straw was the promised callback that never happened from the dealer when he wasn't able to tell me if there was an incentive for an existing customer to renew their lease. If you can't do something simple like that, especially during a sales process, it's clear to me that you don't care for my business.

This is a classic example of the cliche "you get what you pay for". Yes, you get a great car at a low price, but it certainly has an unstated cost down the road that could vary widely from person to person.

Nothing is perfect and you may have had a bad apple in there but I I would strongly disagree with you on Budds' as a dealer and their service.

I have been dealing with Budds' for years and the service has been top notch. They have even gone beyond what I expected on a couple of occasions with my old car in the past and they are very professional.
Last edited by kool1 on Jun 20th, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
superfigz wrote: What trim is the xt5? The list of features for the base xt5 fwd seem pretty bare

http://www.cadillac.com/crossovers-suvs ... pment.html

Car is not bare at all. Base model has a ton of features including a power lift and power everything.

FEATURES INCLUDE:
3.6L V6 direct-injection 310 hp engine and 271 lb.-ft. torque2
8-speed automatic transmission
18" blade silver painted aluminum wheels
Capless Fueling System
Power Tilt and Telescoping Steering Column
Brushed aluminum roof rails
Rear power liftgate with memory height
Keyless Access, Passive Entry and Push-Button Start
Rear Vision Camera
Rear Park Assist
Handcrafted cut-and-sewn interior
Okapi deco wood trim
Front bucket seats with 8-way driver and 6-way passenger power adjustment
Leather seating surfaces with driver and front passenger heated
Second-row 40/20/40 with slide and recline
Cadillac CUE®3 with 8"-diagonal colour touch screen, Natural Voice Recognition, HD Radio™, Phone Integration for Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™,4 hidden device storage and fourth USB port5
Bose® 8-speaker premium audio system
Dual-zone climate control
SiriusXM satellite radio6
OnStar® with 4G LTE and Wi-Fi connectivity7
Wireless Charging8 for portable devices
Bluetooth® phone connectivity
USB5 and Auxiliary connectivity
Dec 27, 2010
412 posts
191 upvotes
kool1 wrote: Nothing is perfect and you may have had a bad apple in there but I I would strongly disagree with you on Budds' as a dealer and their service.

I have been dealing with the dealer for years and the service has been top notch. They have even gone beyond what I expected on a couple of occasions with my old car in the past and they are very professional.
I'd agree with you if it wasn't for poor service from multiple sales reps on multiple occasions and poor service from the service dept on multiple occasions. I can forgive one-off mistakes, thus the second chance mentioned above, but that's not what this is.

Budds is interested in moving at volume, thus the competitive pricing. That price comes at a cost in terms of service to the consumer.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 11, 2004
5318 posts
3944 upvotes
Milton, ON.
Yes it is nice, but a closed lease means:
If the value of the vehicle at the end is only $20,000, then you will have to pay the difference between that and the residual which looks to be $27,000. You would have to write a cheque for $7,000 at the end of the term.
Feb 21, 2017
8 posts
2 upvotes
what? who decides the residual value of the vehicle? lol, and what it depends on? like if the car has scratches or dent on it?
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
cRaZyRaVr wrote: Yes it is nice, but a closed lease means:
If the value of the vehicle at the end is only $20,000, then you will have to pay the difference between that and the residual which looks to be $27,000. You would have to write a cheque for $7,000 at the end of the term.
100% not true. You walk away after your last payment if you do not want to buy it.

Have you ever leased before??
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12736 posts
6257 upvotes
kool1 wrote: 100% not true. You walk away after your last payment if you do not want to buy it.

Have you ever leased before??
+1. Wow, so much misinformation from people who have never leased before.