Expired Hot Deals

[Budd's Cadillac] [ON] Cadillac XT5 Base - 24 Months Lease - FWD $389 / AWD $438 + HST - $3700 Due - 20K KM - 24 Months Maint. Included

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 14th, 2018 8:34 am
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2005
5182 posts
796 upvotes
X24Secret wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 3:38 pm
his wife's name is also ok. GM allows PP through spouse as long as same address.
yes - sorry. should have mentioned that
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
2698 posts
248 upvotes
X24Secret wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 3:48 pm
It's not as epic as last time around. And these days on RFD too many discerning folks, not easy to please everyone if it's not something for a buck or two. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Thanks for posting this. I may wait for the summer and hope for a better deal like last year.
Jan 27, 2008
358 posts
114 upvotes
Mississauga
X24Secret wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 3:48 pm
It's not as epic as last time around. And these days on RFD too many discerning folks, not easy to please everyone if it's not something for a buck or two. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
As long as a post gets made with a good intention of sharing potential savings, I'm truly thankful. May not be the best, but some will find it useful atleast. If it is not for you, just walk away. No need to hate. We keep being ignorant like this, deal finders arn't gonna spend their precious time posting and sharing any deals.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
8884 posts
1671 upvotes
josb0513 wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 3:42 pm
Why so many down votes? May not be good as 2017s, but to some may still find this to be enticing.
I did last summers deal and I really love my XT5. It's a really nice SUV and I have had zero issues since June.

Deal is not as good but it's still decent and if you have preferred pricing you can probably get it for $340-350/mo. I'm probably going to buy my lease out but if I was to lease again I would do this deal. Hard to find a luxury V6 SUV for this payment for 2 years.
Dec 1, 2009
850 posts
103 upvotes
Mississauga
Last year or so they had an amazing offer on cadilac for 200-300
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
2222 posts
100 upvotes
Mississauga
kool1 wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 4:54 pm
I did last summers deal and I really love my XT5. It's a really nice SUV and I have had zero issues since June.

Deal is not as good but it's still decent and if you have preferred pricing you can probably get it for $340-350/mo. I'm probably going to buy my lease out but if I was to lease again I would do this deal. Hard to find a luxury V6 SUV for this payment for 2 years.
With tax 350? I got quoted 400 with tax but that's with the black colour.
Apparently there is also a $1750 incentive if you give back your 2016 cruze but they say it expired in Jan and won't apply it to this deal because the discount is so great.. I call bs on that. Wonder if other dealers would match
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3169 posts
1868 upvotes
Markham
Haris wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 5:35 pm
With tax 350? I got quoted 400 with tax but that's with the black colour.
Apparently there is also a $1750 incentive if you give back your 2016 cruze but they say it expired in Jan and won't apply it to this deal because the discount is so great.. I call bs on that. Wonder if other dealers would match
Keep in mind this is an in-house lease, not through GMAC so certain rebates/promo might not stack because what Budd's is doing is basically buying the car outright from GM and leasing it to you. There must be some sort of factory to dealer incentive or assist going on because GM doesn't have any current consumer rebates on these cars (Like in the summer). It's very possible they can't combine this particular rebate with this deal. I can't see any reason why they would deny the sale if they could apply it considering the rebate is paid out by manufacturer not out dealer's pocket.
Jun 8, 2009
252 posts
40 upvotes
Kitchener
This is nowhere close to what we had back Feb 2017, which was even better than the 2017 summer deals. I had GM PP and was able to get the base XT5 (48k MSRP) for 378 after tax (with floor mats, appearance gard, 25k/year mileage) with 750 down. I suggest anyone interested in the XT5 to wait... the good deals are yet to come. est march/april.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
3225 posts
668 upvotes
Home
davidxu1019 wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 7:37 pm
This is nowhere close to what we had back Feb 2017, which was even better than the 2017 summer deals. I had GM PP and was able to get the base XT5 (48k MSRP) for 378 after tax (with floor mats, appearance gard, 25k/year mileage) with 750 down. I suggest anyone interested in the XT5 to wait... the good deals are yet to come. est march/april.
Well, according to you, it sounds more like the longer you wait, the worse the deal gets.
Koodo $40 6GB
Oct 19, 2004
354 posts
39 upvotes
I got in on the summer deal and this is definitely less attractive. I don't qualify for PP. :(

I'm hoping there will be a similarily good deal when this deal is up in 2019.

Oh a side note - this is my first lease ever and I've already had a couple of small dings and scratches. Does anyone have any recommendations to get these patched up and before the dealer charges me an arm and a leg for it?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
1150 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
chrisc2 wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 7:57 pm
I got in on the summer deal and this is definitely less attractive. I don't qualify for PP. :(

I'm hoping there will be a similarily good deal when this deal is up in 2019.

Oh a side note - this is my first lease ever and I've already had a couple of small dings and scratches. Does anyone have any recommendations to get these patched up and before the dealer charges me an arm and a leg for it?
Wait for now. If you lease again from them in 2019, hopefully they close their eyes on some of the damage .

You will have a chance to fix it up after lease inspection anyways
Oct 19, 2004
354 posts
39 upvotes
krypton wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 8:02 pm
Wait for now. If you lease again from them in 2019, hopefully they close their eyes on some of the damage .

You will have a chance to fix it up after lease inspection anyways
Oh really! Didn't know that. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
1653 posts
280 upvotes
chrisc2 wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 8:20 pm
Oh really! Didn't know that. Thanks!
I think if it's less than an inch long they will ignore it. Last time I returned my ATS with them there was a few chips and a small scratch and they didn't say anything.

The XT5 is a great SUV - enjoying mine so far. But as people said before, the deals will get better - I suggest to wait until late spring/early summer.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1981 posts
307 upvotes
I get a quote of 325$ (tax in)... preferred pricing..

Will jump on this deal but 3700$ upfront seems on a higher side...
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
1485 posts
277 upvotes
davidxu1019 wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 7:37 pm
Were the floor mats part of the deal or did you get them to throw them in? I didn’t know you could negotiate something like that given the already steep discount. I had to buy my floor mats on amazon like a sucker.

Also I want to add that I am also really liking my XT5. I have no complaints. I won’t buy out the car, but I’d definitely hop on another 2 year lease if they have another deal in the summer of 2019.