Deal Link:
Savings:
Extra 50%
Expiry:
January 31, 2018
Retailer:
Buffalo David Bitton
More offers from Buffalo David Bitton
Buffalo David Bitton has Sami Annual Sale giving extra 50% on already reduced items plus register for their email subccriber and get 15% extra on 100 plus shopping.
41 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
7713 posts
2106 upvotes
Toronto

Free Shipping

Free shipping applies after final reductions (promotions, vouchers and coupon codes) and before applicable taxes & shipping fees when applicable. Free shipping is available for Canada Post Standard method only. For shipping fees for orders under $125, please see below for our shipping rates.

Canadian Shipping

Canada Post is the proud carrier for all Canadian orders.

- Canada Post Standard (3 to 7 business days) $9.99

- Canada Post Xpresspost (1 to 3 business days) $15.99
- Canada Post Priority (1 to 3 business days) $29.99
any codes for free shipping if the order is under $125?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Oct 2, 2009
340 posts
99 upvotes
thanks op,

grabbed two pairs of jeans, a hoody and shirt

$137 all in
May 22, 2015
175 posts
52 upvotes
New Westminster, BC
gsr519 wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 12:36 pm
thanks op,

grabbed two pairs of jeans, a hoody and shirt

$137 all in
Thanks. Got 3 jeans 3 jackets for $270 all in
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
2761 posts
1345 upvotes
Calgary
was just at costco picking up an auto battery for my 5yr old Civic - last week's vortex bomb showed me my battery's toast even though it still works at milder temps. saw a bunch of buffalo dean-x slim fit jeans for $25 incase anyone is looking. my past experience with these buffalo's showed sizing on these jeans fit strangely (for me atleast) so I picked up a 32W & a 30W.

for whatever reason, these buffalo's fit like 2 sizes larger - I'm regularly a 32W but I had to go down to a 30W with this brand so peeps might think to adjust sizing if buying online & ensure returns are part of the deal. no issues at costco with returns incase anyone here has never bought anything from costco Winking Face
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2006
1551 posts
307 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks! I love Buffalo Jeans, and after losing a bunch of weight, 31x32 fits perfectly in their sizing. Ordered 2, don't care about free shipping when it's only $35 each pair :)
[OP]
Jul 7, 2017
28 posts
36 upvotes
Those one Costco sells are way different in quality than those Sell by Hudson’s Bay & Buffalo David Bitton. I bought some from Costco They are very cheap in quality:)
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
2026 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
scotsum wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 7:29 pm
was just at costco picking up an auto battery for my 5yr old Civic - last week's vortex bomb showed me my battery's toast even though it still works at milder temps. saw a bunch of buffalo dean-x slim fit jeans for $25 incase anyone is looking. my past experience with these buffalo's showed sizing on these jeans fit strangely (for me atleast) so I picked up a 32W & a 30W.

for whatever reason, these buffalo's fit like 2 sizes larger - I'm regularly a 32W but I had to go down to a 30W with this brand so peeps might think to adjust sizing if buying online & ensure returns are part of the deal. no issues at costco with returns incase anyone here has never bought anything from costco Winking Face
Bought 2 pairs of Sam X (straight leg stretch) jeans. I wonder if they're the same as the dean x?
Nevertheless, both pairs were the same size in terms of the numbers on the tag however one was one size bigger in the length and the waist.

I really wish I could get more. I doubt the ones in Ontario would have the same inventory as what I would assume is the Calgary location.
Out of curiosity, did the dean-x come in various colours like khaki, blue, grey and black?
That's not a knife!
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
2026 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
Matr1x wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 8:13 pm
Those one Costco sells are way different in quality than those Sell by Hudson’s Bay & Buffalo David Bitton. I bought some from Costco They are very cheap in quality:)
Perhaps but I had them for a year without any issues.
That's not a knife!
Sep 25, 2017
497 posts
355 upvotes
Strong/Free Canada
Sweet Deal thanks OP!!! I know what one pair of jeans usually goes for, definitely a good buy! Smiling Face With Sunglasses
"Buy now...think later...You can always return it."
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2003
1485 posts
132 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
Not sure I understand the return policy. It say's they'll provide you with a pre filled shipping label, but then it says it;'s at the customer's expense.

They even say specifically to send it off using Canada Post.

Anyone smarter than me can make out the return policy?

https://www.buffalojeans.ca/en/ReturnPolicy
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
2761 posts
1345 upvotes
Calgary
dealo'day wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 9:03 pm
Bought 2 pairs of Sam X (straight leg stretch) jeans. I wonder if they're the same as the dean x?
Nevertheless, both pairs were the same size in terms of the numbers on the tag however one was one size bigger in the length and the waist.

I really wish I could get more. I doubt the ones in Ontario would have the same inventory as what I would assume is the Calgary location.
Out of curiosity, did the dean-x come in various colours like khaki, blue, grey and black?
yaa these buffalo bitton jeans sure do fit extra large for me! I was at the Calgary NE location where I saw these jeans. no blacks, no khakis & no greys, just 2 different shades of blue.

I have to admit the material on these buffalo's do seem thinner than levi's but I've had my 2 pairs of Felix-x for over a year now with zero issues. they are pretty stylish & sits low on the waist.
Jan 20, 2008
981 posts
238 upvotes
could not apply the 15 % to the order. anyone else having the problem ?
[OP]
Jul 7, 2017
28 posts
36 upvotes
taank wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 10:32 pm
could not apply the 15 % to the order. anyone else having the problem ?
First login your account then apply your code and code is case sensitive