Hot Deals

[Buffalo David Bitton] Buffalo David Bitton Semiannual sale Extra 50%

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2018 8:39 pm
Jun 27, 2016
9 posts
5 upvotes
What do you mean by case sensitive ? i tried WELCOMECA many times but not working
Aug 13, 2005
150 posts
67 upvotes
Moncton
You need to register and login your account, have 100$ or more in your card for the WELCOMECA to work.
May 20, 2003
376 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
1 t-shirt, 1 sweater, 2 pairs of pants and a hoodie for $141 all in!
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1390 posts
348 upvotes
ChiGGz wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 9:29 pm
Not sure I understand the return policy. It say's they'll provide you with a pre filled shipping label, but then it says it;'s at the customer's expense.

They even say specifically to send it off using Canada Post.

Anyone smarter than me can make out the return policy?

https://www.buffalojeans.ca/en/ReturnPolicy

SIMPLIFIED RETURNS

Returns must be submitted within 30 days from date received. If customers choose to use the pre-printed return label provided by BUFFALO we will deduct the shipping fee ($9.99 plus applicable taxes) from the total amount to be refunded at the time of return.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2009
1498 posts
556 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
KrunalP660161 wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 11:18 pm
What do you mean by case sensitive ? i tried WELCOMECA many times but not working
doesn't seem to work on the online only items
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2003
1377 posts
96 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
itrocks4u wrote:
Jan 6th, 2018 12:26 am
SIMPLIFIED RETURNS

Returns must be submitted within 30 days from date received. If customers choose to use the pre-printed return label provided by BUFFALO we will deduct the shipping fee ($9.99 plus applicable taxes) from the total amount to be refunded at the time of return.
Thanks, read it a few times and there's a clause below that says they won't cover shipping. But I now read it as they won't cover shipping if you use an alternative method of shipping it back to them.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2003
1377 posts
96 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
As I was checking out as guest, I noticed the shipping form was already filled.

Apparently, it auto-filled to someone living in Stoney Creek Ontario. Had their name and all their address details there...how weird is that?
Feb 24, 2008
181 posts
81 upvotes
Ottawa
ordered 4 jeans, 2 shirts and 1 sweater for $150
WELCOMECA works on all items
Thanks OP
Aug 5, 2009
349 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver
Are you able to make a return in store? Ya I am a bit confused on the return policy as well. Do they or do they not cover the shipping charges?
Dec 25, 2015
8 posts
North York, ON
chengsterr wrote:
Jan 6th, 2018 4:49 am
Are you able to make a return in store? Ya I am a bit confused on the return policy as well. Do they or do they not cover the shipping charges?
It doesn't look like they give you the option of return in store.

And for return shipping, it sounds like they won't cover it at all. If you use your own method (i.e. not using their pre-printed return shipping label), they won't cover the fee you paid to ship the goods back to them. If you use the preprinted return shipping label that Buffalo generates for you, they will deduct an amount of $9.99 (from the total amount refunded) for return shipping.
Aug 6, 2009
211 posts
81 upvotes
Markham
Keep in mind - There are no more locations in Toronto.

If you are like me and are picky about jean fit - Buffalo Jeans will charge $10 for the return of items back to them as you will need to return by postage.
Apr 16, 2011
349 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
how are the sizing for mens tops? Anyone have any comparables? i.e. If i'm a large in BR, should i get a large here or should i size down like their jeans.

Being charged for a return sucks, especially given the weird jean sizing. The only way around it is to go to The Bay and try on the jeans before ordering.
Apr 16, 2011
349 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
Also, if you plan on buying $250+ worth of items, it might be better to make 2 separate transactions.
HOLIDAY EXCLUSIVE

RECEIVE A 50$ CASHBACK WHEN YOU PURCHASE FOR $125+

Coupon is redeemable between 01/01/18 12:00AM and 01/31/18 11:59PM (EDT)

A minimum purchase of $100 of regular priced merchandise is required (after applicable reductions and before taxes & shipping fees).
Check the serial code received on your order confirmation during the Holiday period.

ONE (1) COUPON PER TRANSACTION / 1 TIME USE ONLY
I'm not sure if the code can be used for sale items... it says "after applicable reductions"...

Edit: 8% cash back at ebates which would equal the cost of return shipping assuming $120+ order for free shipping

Edit2: there is no free return shipping. They will deduct $9.99 (plus tax?) from your refund.
Jan 21, 2008
51 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Also, as an FYI - be careful you are buying items from 'Sale' and not 'Factory' if you are concerned about possibly returning items. The website doesn't clearly show you if your in the %50 of Sale vs %50 of Factory. Just by the URL:
1. Sale: https://www.buffalojeans.ca/c/sale
2. Factory: https://www.buffalojeans.ca/c/factory_men

Mentioning as their Return policy states, Factory items are 'Final Sale':
For merchandise purchased on sale, or with a coupon code, or during an online promotion, the amount credited will correspond to the amount paid at the time of the order.
Merchandise purchased in the FACTORY section is Final Sale, therefore non-returnable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2006
1454 posts
244 upvotes
Toronto
Gr8Gazu wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 11:23 am
Also, as an FYI - be careful you are buying items from 'Sale' and not 'Factory' if you are concerned about possibly returning items. The website doesn't clearly show you if your in the %50 of Sale vs %50 of Factory. Just by the URL:
1. Sale: https://www.buffalojeans.ca/c/sale
2. Factory: https://www.buffalojeans.ca/c/factory_men

Mentioning as their Return policy states, Factory items are 'Final Sale':
For merchandise purchased on sale, or with a coupon code, or during an online promotion, the amount credited will correspond to the amount paid at the time of the order.
Merchandise purchased in the FACTORY section is Final Sale, therefore non-returnable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable.
Oh man, that factory section really screwed me over. I bought 2 pairs of jeans in size 31x32, and one is really tight. Not sure if it was their error in sizing, or by style. Bleh.