Hot Deals

[Buffalo David Bitton] Buffalo David Bitton Semiannual sale Extra 50%

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2018 8:39 pm
Aug 16, 2015
241 posts
46 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Bought a bunch of t-shirts, they look unique and I tend to prefer plain shirts but these ones designs are really nice!
Feb 24, 2008
181 posts
81 upvotes
Ottawa
Received my order yesterday. 7 of 8 items are different than I ordered in the box.

I'm trying to contact the customer service with email, no response.
I called the number on their website, they only have French menu selections. I choose random selections found a agent, he told me this is business only number.
He transferred me to a English personal customer line, but it said their working hour is 9am-5pm only, well is 10am now....
I called again, another agent told me there is only one English speaker in their office, I can only leave message and wait for reply....

Anybody knows any other way to communicate with them?
Thanks
Nov 6, 2007
239 posts
63 upvotes
London
punkren wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 10:11 am
Received my order yesterday. 7 of 8 items are different than I ordered in the box.

I called the number on their website, they only have French menu selections. I choose random selections found a agent, he told me this is business only number.
He transferred me to a English personal customer line, but it said their working hour is 9am-5pm only, well is 10am now....
I called again, another agent told me there is only one English speaker in their office, I can only leave message and wait for reply....

Thanks
Yep, this is why I will never buy from them again. They did this to me 3 or so years ago when they had a similar sale. Sorry to hear about your experience though.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
2395 posts
1057 upvotes
Calgary
punkren wrote:

Thanks
sorry to hear bout your experience. feel a bit guilty that I bought from costco without any of this BS & infact, I bought 2 differing sizes of the buffalo bitton's so I can return what doesnt fit or if I dont like how it fits. amazon & perhaps the bay are the only stores I'd buy online clothes from if there was any doubt on the fit&style.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2006
1003 posts
116 upvotes
punkren wrote:

Thanks
Same...got a package full of ladies stuff. Called in and talked to “Terry”. She was freaking out essentially, saying most likely wrong shipping labels were put on the boxes.

On the bright side, I love the fit, and I even started wearing lipstick and changed my name to Caitlyn.

Thx Mr. Bitton !
Feb 24, 2008
181 posts
81 upvotes
Ottawa
junkyjunky wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 11:45 am
Yep, this is why I will never buy from them again. They did this to me 3 or so years ago when they had a similar sale. Sorry to hear about your experience though.
Gogi wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 12:30 pm
Same...got a package full of ladies stuff. Called in and talked to “Terry”. She was freaking out essentially, saying most likely wrong shipping labels were put on the boxes.

On the bright side, I love the fit, and I even started wearing lipstick and changed my name to Caitlyn.

Thx Mr. Bitton !

Yeah, they told me the only person I can talk to is "Terry ( or Sherry)". But he/she is not in office. I left message. Of course no call back at all.

BTW
How did you resolve this issue? Just return them?
I can't find any agent to talk to, they just keep transfer me around
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2006
1003 posts
116 upvotes
punkren wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 4:42 pm
Yeah, they told me the only person I can talk to is "Terry ( or Sherry)". But he/she is not in office. I left message. Of course no call back at all.

BTW
How did you resolve this issue? Just return them?
I can't find any agent to talk to, they just keep transfer me around
Sherry/Terry told me to ship the stuff back, so I sent it right away (I assume they are shipping my stuff afterwards ? Lol). She said she’ll even throw in a grandiose discount of 10% (grand total of 11.70 on my order, for having to drive in a winter storm to return this sh*t).

I would hold on to the stuff until you get a hold of her.

Dude, come to think of it, maybe you have my stuff ? Lol
Feb 24, 2008
181 posts
81 upvotes
Ottawa
Gogi wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 6:44 pm
Sherry/Terry told me to ship the stuff back, so I sent it right away (I assume they are shipping my stuff afterwards ? Lol). She said she’ll even throw in a grandiose discount of 10% (grand total of 11.70 on my order, for having to drive in a winter storm to return this sh*t).

I would hold on to the stuff until you get a hold of her.

Dude, come to think of it, maybe you have my stuff ? Lol

Oooo , that's possible!
I ordered 5 women jeans for my wife, but received 6 men t-shirts
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2006
1003 posts
116 upvotes
punkren wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 8:47 pm
Oooo , that's possible!
I ordered 5 women jeans for my wife, but received 6 men t-shirts
Did you get your order ?

They just shipped mine out today. You most likely had mine (crazy huh, could have sent it to me instead of back to MTL lol) as I ordered 7 shirts and a pair of jeans - however they did not have stock for one of the dress shirts so it was 6 instead.

Hope yours got resolved too.

Actually I shouldnt say its resolved - I’ll probably get a box of thongs this time.
Feb 24, 2008
181 posts
81 upvotes
Ottawa
Gogi wrote:
Jan 17th, 2018 6:51 pm
Did you get your order ?

They just shipped mine out today. You most likely had mine (crazy huh, could have sent it to me instead of back to MTL lol) as I ordered 7 shirts and a pair of jeans - however they did not have stock for one of the dress shirts so it was 6 instead.

Hope yours got resolved too.

Actually I shouldnt say its resolved - I’ll probably get a box of thongs this time.
Yeah, I received call from them this afternoon.
They said they "found my package".

I already shipped your items to them this morning :)
Apr 16, 2011
349 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
David bitton clothes feel different from the old days

anyone want to trade/buy before i return some items? I'm looking for size 32 pants.

I got https://www.buffalojeans.ca/en/p/ash-x/BM20723-470-32 in size 30/32 and

https://www.buffalojeans.ca/en/p/wipatch/BM20094-101 in large