Food & Drink

Buffalo Wild Wings in Newmarket.. when will it open?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2012 4:07 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 7, 2005
347 posts
16 upvotes
Newmarket

Buffalo Wild Wings in Newmarket.. when will it open?

saw that they had the job fair in late August... does anyone know when will it open up?? want to try it sooooo badly~
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9143 posts
609 upvotes
Is it going to be called Buffalo Wild Wings? I heard Wild Wings was sueing them for stealing their name.

I've been to the Buffalo Wild Wings in Niagra Falls, NY by the Fashion Outlet Mall. Some of their flavours are pretty good. Overall food quality is better than average for wing places. You get to choose a lot more flavours with less wings than other places. Their prices are cheaper, but this was in the US where all prices are cheaper... I doubt that will translate here.

They also hosted UFC nights with tons of tv screens! I guess it was about 2 months ago... the place was full, but not packed like bars in Toronto for UFC. The audio was waaaay too loud though.

Free wifi too.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2008
3804 posts
266 upvotes
At the BWW I visited in Buffalo, the wings weren't anything special (not bad either) & the prices surprisingly weren't that inexpensive either. It seemed a bit less expensive than a Cdn St Louis Wings but not a big difference. I would say it's somewhat similar to St Louis Wings, not necessarily the taste but in the sense they're chains that serve decent wings at pretty avg prices, nothing special about either.
May 29, 2003
458 posts
47 upvotes
Aurora
It looks ready to open, but not sure of the exact date. Also FWIW it's actually East Gwillimbury, not Newmarket.....
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
6342 posts
776 upvotes
Sauga location is suppose to be end of october. Not sure if newmarket will wait for sauga to open together.

I beleve there's one in oshawa already
May 18, 2008
64 posts
3 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Has anyone been to the Buffalo Wild Wing in Newmarket?..............I've got a gift card so I will be going there reasonably soon and I would like to get some feedback from someone who has been there
× < >