Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Build-a-Bear

Build-a-Bear Count Your Candles

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2018 11:23 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1367 posts
2072 upvotes
Vancouver

Build-a-Bear Count Your Candles

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Build-a-Bear
Pay the age your little one is turning, but it is only for the Birthday Treat Bear.

--------------------

The age they are turning is how much our special Birthday Treat Bear costs during their birthday month!

Bring the birthday boy or girl in to count their candles any day during their birthday month, and the age they are turning is how much it costs to make their own Birthday Treat Bear! Regularly $14, Count Your Candles, pay your age – our birthday treat to you!

Our Count Your Candles offer is available in stores only to Build-A-Bear Bonus Club members. If you’re not a Bonus Club member, it’s FREE and EASY to join – and you can also earn points toward valuable rewards!

When your child celebrates their birthday at Build-A-Bear Workshop, they get the full Build-A-Bear experience! In addition to our Count Your Candles offer, every birthday celeBEARation includes the following – at no additional charge!

Special Birthday Heart Ceremony, Birthday Heart for Their Furry Friend, Birthday Cake Photo Prop, Birthday Sticker, Birthday Party Hat, Ringing the Birthday Bell, Singing “Happy Birthday!”

Count Your Candles Frequently Asked Questions:

Is it only on their birthday? When can we participate?
This offer is available any time in the month of their birthday.

Do I need proof of age?
When the birthday child comes into the Workshop, just let us know you’re celebrating a birthday and together we will “count their candles” to let us know how old they are turning. No need to bring in any proof of age or identification.

Is Count Your Candles for any furry friend?
The Count Your Candles offer is only available on the new Birthday Treat Bear to mark the special occasion.

What is included in the Count Your Candles offer?
When you celebrate a birthday with the Count Your Candles offer at Build-A-Bear Workshop, your child is in for a treat! Bringing their furry friend to life includes an extra special birthday heart and ceremony! They’ll receive a birthday hat and sticker, and you can snap that PAWfect photo with a birthday cake photo prop! Don’t forget to ring the birthday bell and join us in singing Happy Birthday to cap off the experience before they head off on adventures with their new furry friend.

Is it online?
The Count Your Candles offer is a special experience delivered exclusively at Build-A-Bear Workshop stores.

How old do you have to be? Is there a minimum?
The Count Your Candles offer is for children under 14. There is no minimum, you can be turning 1 and pay only $1 for the Birthday Treat Bear!

What do I need to do to get this offer?
The Count Your Candles offer is available to our Bonus Club members! Just sign up online, it’s free and easy! Then you’ll be asked to confirm account details (email address or account number) at check out!

Is this at my local Build-A-Bear Workshop?
This offer is available in all U.S., Canada and U.K. Build-A-Bear Workshop stores and outlets. Offer not valid at Build-A-Bear Workshop® within other retail stores or restaurants, including but not limited to, Rainforest Café® or in Build-A-Dino® Experience within T-REX Café™.
Images
  • candle1.jpg
  • candle2.jpg
  • 37130304_10156569716941103_7266383601615241216_n.jpg
Last edited by WorldIRC on Jul 22nd, 2018 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed retailer name
18 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2005
1495 posts
1037 upvotes
Richmond
Didn't they almost had a riot in UK when they have this promotion and has to cancel it?
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2004
1481 posts
1015 upvotes
ID01 wrote: Didn't they almost had a riot in UK when they have this promotion and has to cancel it?
That promotion was on any bear. This new promotion is for specifically the birthday treat bear
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2005
1495 posts
1037 upvotes
Richmond
Punky Hunky wrote: That promotion was on any bear. This new promotion is for specifically the birthday treat bear

I don't know the birthday treat bear. Are they bad?
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2004
1481 posts
1015 upvotes
It's not bad. It's just not a good deal as the promo that got shut down
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Bearpocalypse pt 2
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1504 upvotes
"He's a very mature 3, trust me we're saddened, it's a rare disease. DON'T ASK."
Jul 5, 2018
351 posts
1479 upvotes
In Canada they shut down lines at the stores by 11:10 am Ontario time the line ups and customer issues were so bad. Meaning some stores in western Canada hadn't even opened yet and had 5+ hour line ups. Fist fights broke out in some areas in the world. Mommy's bring their kid to build a bear and instead see mommy getting into a fist fight to save like 25 bucks. I couldn't imagine subjecting a child to a 5+ hour lines of angry people to save a few dollars letalone getting into fist fights over this. Really good parenting there from some...
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
1019 posts
2157 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Lol, the last promotion brought out the best of people, especially targeting the "Entitled mommy crowed".

Good game Build a bear, your brave. You brave.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
MyUsernameDoesntMatter wrote: In Canada they shut down lines at the stores by 11:10 am Ontario time the line ups and customer issues were so bad. Meaning some stores in western Canada hadn't even opened yet and had 5+ hour line ups. Fist fights broke out in some areas in the world. Mommy's bring their kid to build a bear and instead see mommy getting into a fist fight to save like 25 bucks. I couldn't imagine subjecting a child to a 5+ hour lines of angry people to save a few dollars letalone getting into fist fights over this. Really good parenting there from some...
Many people are morons and don’t actually think about the fact that they’re wasting 8 hours to save 30 bucks.
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7800 posts
1611 upvotes
Toronto
nasa25 wrote: Many people are morons and don’t actually think about the fact that they’re wasting 8 hours to save 30 bucks.
The stay at home moms have nothing else better to do. That's why they were able to have time to several hours in line to save a few bucks lol
Jun 23, 2017
84 posts
36 upvotes
thanks gonna check it out today for my 4 yr old
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
BuyNowAndThinkLater wrote: I read this as "build-a-beer" and thought it was some hipster craft beer thing.
I’d take a day off and wait in line for that event!

I’d be all up in that joint like a pre-soccer mom waiting for a stuffed animal!
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
18045 posts
980 upvotes
ph00p wrote: "He's a very mature 3, trust me we're saddened, it's a rare disease. DON'T ASK."
Is there a story behind this quote?
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1504 upvotes
Super strokey wrote: Is there a story behind this quote?
How old do you have to be? Is there a minimum?
The Count Your Candles offer is for children under 14. There is no minimum, you can be turning 1 and pay only $1 for the Birthday Treat Bear!
I was creating a narrative where a RFD'er who is obviously way older than the required age attempts to get the deal by an elaborate ruse.