Expired Hot Deals

[Build-A-Bear] Build-A-Bear Pay Your Age Day

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2018 2:57 am
Jun 16, 2009
602 posts
504 upvotes
Well we left a half hour ago with a unicorn, a dinosaur, and our physical health.

To all you people who went on boring nature walks outside, nyuk nyuk on you good sirs. My children walked in the recycled air of a mall, witnessed the natural habitat and habits of a North American Woodbridge Mom, and learned to deal with unnecessary anxiety. We've truly enriched their lives!! Face With Tears Of Joy

Best of luck to anyone in Vaughan Mills who isn't near the front...
c'mon get happy! :cheesygri
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14817 posts
1776 upvotes
Toronto
BernardRyder wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 12:05 pm
Well we left a half hour ago with a unicorn, a dinosaur, and our physical health.

To all you people who went on boring nature walks outside, nyuk nyuk on you good sirs. My children walked in the recycled air of a mall, witnessed the natural habitat and habits of a North American Woodbridge Mom, and learned to deal with unnecessary anxiety. We've truly enriched their lives!! Face With Tears Of Joy

What were the total cost for each bear?
Just wondering how it went even with a $5-10 bear (assuming)
RedFlagDeals addict
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
6940 posts
2852 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
rebel_rfd wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 11:53 am
Bruh, at least stitch is a panorama shot using your phone lol.
Time Is Money, so you're lucky I even collaged this. Lol
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Mar 2, 2011
346 posts
30 upvotes
Mississauga
Square one at 10am opening. We turned around and left.
Images
  • 3A67408B-4CDA-4094-B84C-180C6191A22B.jpeg
  • F76B1011-E04C-480E-BC15-A088C6EB3E37.jpeg
  • 53782431-3BC0-40A2-BEFA-3062C73E4621.jpeg
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1121 posts
704 upvotes
BernardRyder wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 12:05 pm

Where's our chaos video Cheeky Jesus? I demand to be entertained! I literally walked in, took a photo, and walked right out so I missed all the fun.

On the upside, any aspiring parents can get a good demo of which stroller is most versatile to escape the horde during a Zombear Apocalypse. The lesson of this story is never underestimate the power of poor/cheap parents because kids are costly. I never considered BAB before but this promo got me all the way to the store. Imagine the ones who actually follow BAB collections.
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19707 posts
8287 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
What’s the per bear max savings? Let’s say you bring your 1 year old quintuplets to get bears.

So you’re paying $5 for 5 naked bears. Not counting the upsell. What would be the regular price of those 5 bears?
Last edited by nasa25 on Jul 12th, 2018 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Jun 16, 2009
602 posts
504 upvotes
DaVibe wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 12:09 pm
What were the total cost for each bear?
Just wondering how it went even with a $5-10 bear (assuming)
My kid's ages, which combined came out to less than $20. Jurassic World T-Rex was list price $30, unicorn $26. They also bought accessories, but like I said they give you a coupon for $10 off $40, might make sense to pay now and stuff next week, then get accessories with coupon.

For those bad at math: 30+26-36=$20 paid for the two stuffies. We paid lesss, my kids combined ages aren't 20 years old. Pretty good deal.

Last pics of the day I took from inside. One is the box of prestuffies that desperate parents started to walk away with gratis, so they had to place them inside.

Second is the Pokemon laughing at our pain
20180712_110827.jpg
20180712_110657.jpg
Last edited by BernardRyder on Jul 12th, 2018 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
4134 posts
714 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Per https://www.buildabear.com/brand-about-events.html
Important Update - Pay Your Age Day
July 12, 2018

Per local authorities, we cannot accept additional Guests at our U.S. Build-A-Bear Workshop locations due to crowd and safety concerns

We have closed lines in our U.S. stores. We understand some of our Guests are disappointed and we will reach out directly as soon as possible.
Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Feb 9, 2015
61 posts
22 upvotes
Welland, ON
Limeridge mall, Hamilton just closed their lines. Handing out coupons for a measly $15 towards a bear at a later date.
Feb 22, 2009
531 posts
529 upvotes
Whitby
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44809213

Summer time and kids on holidays, what could go wrong???? My sis in law is still in line! She is patient thats for sure.

I fully intended to drag my butt the next time we have an outing together.

Sis in law - can we hurry up please?

Me - pulls out dusty build a bears we were GIVEN years ago (unused).

Sis in law - *silenced*

LMAO..............
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
19707 posts
8287 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
subonja wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 12:41 pm
Limeridge mall, Hamilton just closed their lines. Handing out coupons for a measly $15 towards a bear at a later date.
I thought the BAB in Limeridge was closed down awhile ago.....
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Feb 22, 2009
531 posts
529 upvotes
Whitby
4.5 hour later. the bear has been attained. nephew soiled for 5.5hrs. people i tell you when you are on deaths door your will wish to get these minutes of your life back!!!

put that bear in a gold case and never let the child touch it. lol
Jun 16, 2009
602 posts
504 upvotes
Idlehands wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 12:14 pm
Where's our chaos video Cheeky Jesus? I demand to be entertained! I literally walked in, took a photo, and walked right out so I missed all the fun.

On the upside, any aspiring parents can get a good demo of which stroller is most versatile to escape the horde during a Zombear Apocalypse. The lesson of this story is never underestimate the power of poor/cheap parents because kids are costly. I never considered BAB before but this promo got me all the way to the store. Imagine the ones who actually follow BAB collections.
No vids, sorry. Didn't walk in prepared enough, my phone battery was low and I should have charged it overnight. The Woodbridge moms blocking the entrance and trying to talk and argue their way into the front of the line would have made a great vid. Maybe I could have caught footage of the lady who stole a bear from the box at the front entrance, post it on YouTube Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1121 posts
704 upvotes
dyalect wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 1:03 pm
4.5 hour later. the bear has been attained. nephew soiled for 5.5hrs. people i tell you when you are on deaths door your will wish to get these minutes of your life back!!!

put that bear in a gold case and never let the child touch it. lol
St. Peter: Before I admit you to Heaven, what was your greatest achievement in life?
You: I battled through a horde of hungry, soiled and crying toddlers for 5 hours and secured the Bear of Holy Cheapness.
St. Peter: We have first class reserved just for you Ser Knight.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1121 posts
704 upvotes
BernardRyder wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 1:09 pm
No vids, sorry. Didn't walk in prepared enough, my phone battery was low and I should have charged it overnight. The Woodbridge moms blocking the entrance and trying to talk and argue their way into the front of the line would have made a great vid. Maybe I could have caught footage of the lady who stole a bear from the box at the front entrance, post it on YouTube Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
I imagine it went something like this?

• In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product